One Week To Go and It's Vacay!

emeraldawnn

5 working days until Christmas vacation. My son’s Christmas vacation started last week when he was exempted from ALL his exams (SO PROUD OF HIM!)

Yesterday, I was planning on spending the day getting all the Fiverr work that needed to be done for tomorrow and Tuesday done but plans changed and I was called into work for a time to help my boss cook up the JPD’s holiday dinner. So, I got one project done first and then started on another before I had to leave. Already this morning, I’ve managed to get two projects done and started on a third. I have just two more projects due tomorrow (7 articles altogether) and one more for Tuesday and one for Wednesday. The goal is to get all of the Mondays and Tuesdays done today and then work on the one for Wednesday tomorrow morning before work.

So much to do, so little time. I’m in my element. I work best under pressure - always have! Guess that’s why I bacame a reporter in the first place. I always started my projects late and always ended up with an A on them.

Just 5 more days and then I can say Hello Christmas two-week vacay! I am SO ready to hit the road and get out of here! Yes, I’ll be taking my computer with me but only because I know I wake up early and will work on articles before I venture out. I always do and I find myself bored when I don’t do something. However, only the longer timeframe gigs will remain up. In about a day, I’ll be pausing all but one,

Cannot wait!

5 working days until Christmas vacation. My son’s Christmas vacation started last week when he was exempted from ALL his exams (SO PROUD OF HIM!)

Yesterday, I was planning on spending the day getting all the Fiverr work that needed to be done for tomorrow and Tuesday done but plans changed and I was called into work for a time to help my boss cook up the JPD’s holiday dinner. So, I got one project done first and then started on another before I had to leave. Already this morning, I’ve managed to get two projects done and started on a third. I have just two more projects due tomorrow (7 articles altogether) and one more for Tuesday and one for Wednesday. The goal is to get all of the Mondays and Tuesdays done today and then work on the one for Wednesday tomorrow morning before work.

So much to do, so little time. I’m in my element. I work best under pressure - always have! Guess that’s why I bacame a reporter in the first place. I always started my projects late and always ended up with an A on them.

Just 5 more days and then I can say Hello Christmas two-week vacay! I am SO ready to hit the road and get out of here! Yes, I’ll be taking my computer with me but only because I know I wake up early and will work on articles before I venture out. I always do and I find myself bored when I don’t do something. However, only the longer timeframe gigs will remain up. In about a day, I’ll be pausing all but one,

Cannot wait!

(SO PROUD OF HIM!)

And you should be! 😊

However, only the longer timeframe gigs will remain up. In about a day, I’ll be pausing all but one,

I have been struggling with what to do about the time I want to take off for Christmas. When I did OOO, it took about 10 - 14 days to get back to where I was. So now I am thinking of pausing my two more labor intensive gigs and extending the due dates on all of the others. Then I will gauge the effect and know what to do next time I need time off. 😕

Enjoy your vaca! :beach_umbrella:

Cannot wait!

My son’s Christmas vacation started last week when he was exempted from ALL his exams (SO PROUD OF HIM!)

Congratulations to your son!

So much to do, so little time.

This may well be the mantra for most of us during this Holiday season. 😉

Just 5 more days and then I can say Hello Christmas two-week vacay!

Here’s hoping you have a great Christmas vacation!

Archived