One Year To Make Level 2 Seller!

scottwaltonvo

I joined Fiverr exactly one year ago and I was promoted to Level 2 Seller almost one year to the day! I have had (and still have) slow periods, deal with hard to please customers, scammers, and changing rules, but I tried to be professional and deliver the best product possible every time. If you treat every $5 order the same way you treat a $250 order, you will succeed. It may take time, but you will succeed. Under promise to your buyers, then over deliver and blow them away with you too rated service and product!

I love working on Fiverr! It has made me a better voice talent and better at customer service, as well as made me better at running my business.

I joined Fiverr exactly one year ago and I was promoted to Level 2 Seller almost one year to the day! I have had (and still have) slow periods, deal with hard to please customers, scammers, and changing rules, but I tried to be professional and deliver the best product possible every time. If you treat every $5 order the same way you treat a $250 order, you will succeed. It may take time, but you will succeed. Under promise to your buyers, then over deliver and blow them away with you too rated service and product!

I love working on Fiverr! It has made me a better voice talent and better at customer service, as well as made me better at running my business.

If you treat every $5 order the same way you treat a $250 order

Main thing you mentioned is this! Treat every order you take the same way and your surely will go above and beyond.

Congrats! I have reached level 2 finally too, after a year and 7 months. 😃

I feel you. I do believe that Fiverr is a great journey, and it does offer advantages, even in the mist of all the chaos that happened lately. After all, if you focus on delivering the best quality and protect yourself as much as possible from those that intend to tear you down, your hard work and good habits will pay off!

You can’t stop those that try to bring you down all the time, but you can build more than they can bring down. 👍

Thank you everyone! I really appreciate all the well wishes and encouragement! That’s why I posted this, to encourage all of you that you can succeed as a freelancer, and on Fiverr. It is a testing ground of sorts, but if you can stay with it and concentrate on quality, your success is just a matter of time.

Archived