Fiverr Forum

Online but showing me offline

I am online . but i don’t see the green sign . why does this happen?

Online status issue

it happens sometime ,but keep on updating gigs

thank you . i am seeing me online after posting this :smile:

Why would you want to keep on updating your gigs? Unless your aim is for your gig to not show up on the fiverr website and as a consequence, not get any orders, it is not a good idea.

Updating your gigs removes them from fiverr search. Do that only if you actually want to change something. Updating your gigs is not a sound strategy to keep you online.

I see you online, just try refreshing the page.

EDIT: One way to verify you’re online when you don’t see the green dot, is entering to your profile or any of your gigs. There it will show.

Thank you so much. I have the same problem but now it’s ok and show me online.:slightly_smiling_face:

UPDATE: I guess something is going on, I too have the same problem. My green dot is not displaying.

We’ll have to wait and see…

Update your browser :slight_smile:

There seems to be an issue. I’m sure Fiverr is on it.

@hanshuber16 you’re also offline :neutral_face:

@maitasun Thanks for letting me know. I think I know the reason why… I was restarting my PC. I should be online now :smiley:

the problem is not still solved . i got myself online only for a few minutes . i am online but showing me offline still .

Not yet, we’re all offline… :roll_eyes:

Here we go again with bugs or the messing while fixing… :neutral_face:

Why am I offline?

the problem is not still solved . i got myself online only for a few minutes . i am online but showing me offline still

What the heck is happening!:angry:
Someone please tell me.

I tried that trick too. Didn’t worked.

That was not a trick. I was genuinely restarting my PC because windows had just installed some new updates and it was telling me to restart my PC. :smiley:

Well, that’s what I define as “mystery of science called Fiverr”… :roll_eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Your right I think:laughing:
Isn’t fiverr seeing this? What are they doing?
If some have any good way to fix this, please let everyone know that.

I think only Fiverr would have to implement a fix for this issue. Well, it is not a major issue either. :smiley: Just a low priority issue in my opinion.