Fiverr Forum

Online Personal Training 24/7 Support

Basic: I will send you a personalized workout plan for you. However, there will be no weekly check ins or contact with me, and no diet as well. This will be a spreadsheet including sets/reps/exercises and everything you would need.

Advanced: You will be getting a personalized workout plan AND diet for your goals for 1 month. This will ALSO include 24/7 contact with me via email, phone, messenger, or however you want. We will have weekly check ins to make sure everything is going well.

Best: You will be getting a personalized workout plan AND diet for your goals for 3 months. This will ALSO include 24/7 contact with me via email, phone, messenger, or however you want. We will have weekly check ins to make sure everything is going well.

If you have ANY questions whatsoever please do not hesitate to message me. I am here for you guys! I have a passion for fitness and a passion for helping people. It’s so rewarding seeing the people I’ve helped reach out to me telling me I changed their life.

https://www.fiverr.com/alexb44/be-your-personal-trainer-online-24-7-contact?funnel=25165196-89e5-4e58-afbe-e0302e9beb52