Fiverr Forum

Online Poll: Sri Lanka versus Pakistan - Who Will Win

Big match in the ICC Champions Trophy [Cricket] - Sri Lanka versus Pakistan. Winner goes through to the semi-finals and will play England, loser goes home. Who do you think will win?

• Sri Lanka
  • Pakistan

0 voters

How to ? How it Works?

Voted 4 Sri Lanka - but I have no idea what cricket is like. Sounds good.

Oh no dear…

Exciting match so far…good batting by Sri Lanka, good bowling by Pakistan.

Pakistan will win now…great bowling by Amir and Junaid.

Its an insect, most probably related to grasshopper family. :bug:

In this case I like Indian insects more. It seems to me they are nicerr :slight_smile:

You know about our batting line-up, right? Sometimes, the top 4 complete the chase, while the other times, even 150 seems like an unbeatable score. Anyways, let’s hope for the best.

What about Hassan Ali?

Pakistan has a very long batting line-up this time…have heard many good things about Ashraf, the new guy…the new Afridi? Let’s see.

Yeah, he is also impressive. Didn’t think much about him in the match against India, but he has been very good in the last 2 matches. Good action, fast medium, great control.

Yeah! But no one can replace Afridi. Lala is a legend!

It’s just for the right to be knocked out by England in the semi-final anyway…

He used to be an alarming sign for both teams .Agr chl gya to agli team k liye khtra ni chla to apni team k liye.

Yeah, I’m hoping for a final between India and England - 2 best teams in the world today. Morgan is probably the best captain any England team has had. He is one of my favorite cricketers, along with Ben Stokes.

Yeah! Even when he was out of form, we still had hope due to his presence in the team.

Should be an easy win for Pakistan.

In Sha Allah.:slight_smile:

Not so easy…100 runs needed, 5 wickets in hand.

Hope hope hoppppeee.