Online portfolio link, is it allowed?

deninugroho

Fiverr has a built-in portfolio under each main gig image

is it means not allowed?

But there only provided three spaces. For beginner members, it will be very difficult to convince potential buyers

is it means not allowed?

But there only provided three spaces. For beginner members, it will be very difficult to convince potential buyers

I’m not sure what you mean. Fiverr offers a place for you to share images of work you have done, either uploaded by you, or allowed by a client after the order is complete.

Use those three spaces; that’s what you have to work with. Once you deliver more orders, you’ll gain more gallery images as a result of the work that you deliver.

its spam …spam has no place on fiverr any more so hope that at least and good luck for the future boy !!

its spam …spam has no place on fiverr any more so hope that at least and good luck for the future boy !!

What are you talking about? No one mentioned spam in this topic. You make no sense here, just like you’ve made no sense in the other topics you are participating in.

Please do not offer advice or commentary if you, one, didn’t read the forum topic before posting, and two, you have no idea how Fiverr works.

sure i do not know what you are talking about eater !! pls check my topic and try to add value !

forum.fiverr.com 70391_1.png

How to deliver on time

funny no flags ? hhh im not native usa just to …you know give some about me

sure i do not know what you are talking about eater !! pls check my topic and try to add value !

Actually, no. Please do not spam other people’s topics with demands for them to come participate in your mess of a topic. Your “How to deliver on time” babble post does not relate to this topic.

Actually, no. Please do not spam other people’s topics with demands for them to come participate in your mess of a topic. Your “How to deliver on time” babble post does not relate to this topic.

On the other hand - I’m offering a splendid gallery of comedy on his thread. I’m not sure that it counts as “education” but certainly it qualifies as “art.”

On the other hand - I’m offering a splendid gallery of comedy on his thread. I’m not sure that it counts as “education” but certainly it qualifies as “art.”

I can get onboard with the art goal. Carry on. 😉

I also have the same question. Does anybody knows the real answer of this.

Please share your opinion

I also have the same question. Does anybody knows the real answer of this.

I’m not sure what kind of “real answer” you’re looking for. As I’ve already noted, Fiverr provides a gallery feature on every gig. You can upload images, pdf files, audio files, even a gig video. This is sufficient for most sellers. What other gallery features do you need?

Archived