Fiverr Community Forum

Online seller seems to be broken

Today I searched for myself on Fiverr sellers with the online button activated. Even though I show up on the top page of two sub categories, I don’t show up when the online button is active. It shows that I am online otherwise. I also noticed that many on the list are not online and don’t have the green button icon on their avatar. So, it seems to me at least, that the button is broken.

2 Likes

There’s a possibility that it is a bug. Entire Fiverr’s site is bugged, they will be doing a maintenance soon, hope it resolves all the issues we are having right now.

4 Likes

Fiverr will fix bug very soon i hope

2 Likes

It would explain a lot.

1 Like

I guess the update failed or was not implemented. The online now feature shows a handful of people. Half, again, are not with the green dot. And I don’t show up at all in a category that I am on first page for.

2 Likes

My gigs don’t show up either when I turn on “online sellers”.

That’s concerning.

1 Like

Am not sure what’s actually wrong but seems Fiverr is having a lots of bugs these days. Am just a new seller and I was surprised not to see any of statistics on my gig. Not showing online sellers is a great issue that needs to be fixed ASAP. Hopefully, things gets back to normal very soon.

2 Likes

It would actually explain a great deal. This lends me to think it’s the search engine itself that broke. I don’t know how software breaks, exactly. It could be the large influx of people. But the fact that some people report booming sales while others are drying up fast means there is something in the SE. And the fact that the online now feature is broken is a tell tale clue.

I know I get more sales when people can see I’m online. It makes a huge difference. It’s one thing I know that works. I get more messages.

It’s odd that only two top rated sellers in my category show up when I turn on the online sellers button. Why did they get so lucky? It does work for a few sellers.

2 Likes

There are people reporting record sales. Now we have a clue why.

2 Likes

I’m trying not to worry too much… but I haven’t got a sale in 3 or 4 days, which is not usual for me. I’m used to getting at least one a day… What’s happening?? :frowning: