Online tutoring gig

ronyman75

I made a Gig stated:
I will tutor chemistry
I got 2 warnings. Can you please tell me which words I cannot mention in my tutoring gig? which words can harm my Gig.?
And for online tutoring Gig, if academic work like assignments e.t.c are not allowed then which work can I offer in that category ???

EDIT: OH and academic work is NOT ALLOWED in any way shape or form.

Old post starts here:
Well, unfortunately you made a lot of rookie mistakes. Any GIGs that can be connected with academic work in any way shape a form like (“I will draw banana in front of a school doing homework” ) needs to get CS approval BEFORE you publish it.

So, type your title, type your description, and send it to CS with “Can I offer this on Fiverr?”

Two warnings means that you have to be extra super careful next 30-60 days because one more and it is finito.

EDIT: OH and academic work is NOT ALLOWED in any way shape or form.

Old post starts here:

Well, unfortunately you made a lot of rookie mistakes. Any GIGs that can be connected with academic work in any way shape a form like (“I will draw banana in front of a school doing homework” ) needs to get CS approval BEFORE you publish it.

So, type your title, type your description, and send it to CS with “Can I offer this on Fiverr?”

Two warnings means that you have to be extra super careful next 30-60 days because one more and it is finito.

which services can i give?and which words i cannot use in my online tutoring Gig.?

Archived