Only 1 order in 1 year and no impressions

rezq888

Greetings friendly sellers, bros and sistas,

I’ve been on Fiverr with an active gig for 1 year now but I’ve only ever got 1 gig order and little to almost no impressions (in the analytic section).
The lone buyer that I got seems to be satisfied and he said that I followed his order perfectly, but he did not gave any ratings sadly. I also completed the order much earlier than the original deadline.
Are my work just not marketable enough?

Any tips and insights would be greatly appreciated and be very helpful. 🙂

Link to my gig is in my profile btw.

See also on your gig search pages

impression gig search pages or not

No impression

If your gig is not displayed on the pages pages

Notify fiverr to Customer Support Service

Ya, tried searching for my stuff but can’t seem to find it.

I’ve notified the CS.

Thanks for the help. 🙂

Greetings friendly sellers, bros and sistas,

I’ve been on Fiverr with an active gig for 1 year now but I’ve only ever got 1 gig order and little to almost no impressions (in the analytic section).

The lone buyer that I got seems to be satisfied and he said that I followed his order perfectly, but he did not gave any ratings sadly. I also completed the order much earlier than the original deadline.

Any tips and insights would be greatly appreciated and be very helpful. 🙂

Link to my gig is in my profile btw.

The question you need to be asking is: “Are you actually marketing your work?” Are you reaching out to your target customers and convincing them to hire you?

The question you need to be asking is: “Are you actually marketing your work?” Are you reaching out to your target customers and convincing them to hire you?

Do you mean; if I’ve marketed my gig outside of fiverr.com (FB/blog/etc)?

Or is there a fiverr function I’m not aware of?

Yes, that is what I am referring to.

A no, there is no marketing “function”. You will have to take the time to do your own marketing.

A freelance business is 50% work and 50% marketing, even if you work on this platform. Just because you have your gig active (and you only have 1 instead of the maximum number) doesn’t guarantee you sales.

After your 1 year with only 1 order is clear that waiting for clients is not a good strategy. If you want to succeed you want to come up with a marketing plan. You need to properly advertise your services to as many people as possible and increase your odds of being found by offering as many services as possible.

Study your competition and learn from them. What they do differently from you? What you can apply to your gigs and profile and make it even better? This is all on you.

What I can tell you is that WORK does pay off. But waiting around never does. Good luck 🙂

Hi!

I am NEAMUL. I am professional whiteboard animation maker.

Today I am showing to you Why to use fiverr gig video!

Do you know fiverr gig video?

Speak in a personal way,

The video will make the difference to your gig. It will make your offer more attractive, more visible, and people really like to watch videos. Look at YouTube, it is all about videos!

It doesn’t really matter what you are selling, video is something that will attract more visitors to your gig, hence more sales

If you d…

You need to remove your unapproved link from your profile description.

Here is a list of approved links: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Scroll to the bottom.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get more orders.

Ya, I’ve already got a warning earlier and I’ve removed the link (it was a link to my Instagram).

Btw, thanks for the advice guys, you’ve all been very helpful. 🙂

• 9 months later...

A freelance business is 50% work and 50% marketing, even if you work on this platform. Just because you have your gig active (and you only have 1 instead of the maximum number) doesn’t guarantee you sales.

After your 1 year with only 1 order is clear that waiting for clients is not a good strategy. If you want to succeed you want to come up with a marketing plan. You need to properly advertise your services to as many people as possible and increase your odds of being found by offering as many services as possible.

Study your competition and learn from them. What they do differently from you? What you can apply to your gigs and profile and make it even better? This is all on you.

What I can tell you is that WORK does pay off. But waiting around never does. Good luck 🙂

This is seriously the professional advice.

Thank you Manucornel !

Archived