Only 2 sales in 9 months

Hello everyone,

I am a certified financial planner and working in this field from last 5 years. I joined Fiverr for networking. I was very happy with my first sale. My first client on Fiverr became my whole time client. I posted about my gig on facebook and twitter too but no luck after first sale. Only last week i got my second buyer.

Please let me know by your experience what i can do to attract more people. Thank you!

I am not using skype as mode of communication here.

Please do, because you have “Skype approved gigs” and I’d hate to see sellers lose this option because of confusion or perceived abuse.

Dear grandma,

In my opinion i didn’t violate any terms or condition here. Firstly the buyer ordered my gig and within time limit i delivered the desired work to him. Only after he was satisfied with my work and want me as his financial adviser he decided to took my services in real. Let me know if something wrong in it.

oldbittygrandma said: that if a buyer asked me to become a full time performer for their youtube channel, the ordering of such work would remain on the Fiverr platform as Fiverr brought me the original traffic.

Bingo.

Keep it on fiverr, return it to fiverr. level up to make it easier to do.

Yeah i will certainly look into this and talk with fiverr team. Thanx for your advise :slight_smile:

Please do, because you have “Skype approved gigs” and I’d hate to see sellers lose this option because of confusion or perceived abuse.

Dear grandma,

In my opinion i didn’t violate any terms or condition here. Firstly the buyer ordered my gig and within time limit i delivered the desired work to him. Only after he was satisfied with my work and want me as his financial adviser he decided to took my services in real. Let me know if something wrong in it.

oldbittygrandma said: that if a buyer asked me to become a full time performer for their youtube channel, the ordering of such work would remain on the Fiverr platform as Fiverr brought me the original traffic.

Bingo.

Yeah i will certainly look into this and talk with fiverr team. Thanx for your advise :slight_smile:

Dear grandma,

Bingo.

Dear grandma,

Bingo.