Only 2 sales in 9 months

whozme

Hello everyone,

I am a certified financial planner and working in this field from last 5 years. I joined Fiverr for networking. I was very happy with my first sale. My first client on Fiverr became my whole time client. I posted about my gig on facebook and twitter too but no luck after first sale. Only last week i got my second buyer.

Please let me know by your experience what i can do to attract more people. Thank you!

Item one: You may want to ponder how your post seems to put you outside fiverr TOS. It seems you’re using fiverr as a lead generation for an outside business. And while that’s perffectly fine, you must find a way to “make the payments” happen over Fiverr. (Something you’ll find harder to do as without levels …and at least level 2 seller).

Item two: I see you’re in India. You’re clearly educated. You need a video to lay out your credentials. And you probably ought to have some First Language English speakers help with you idiom. For example. you say

http://fiverr.com/whozme/do-your-kid-education-planning

Now while most native English Speakers would say something (you can’t actually say in fiverr because of the lack of (’) apostrophes.

"I Will Ensure Your Child’s Education Is Covered for $5"

Now you can’t say 's so you can go a little less common

"I Will Complete the Financial Plan for the Education of Your Child for $5"

etc.

Might want to hire someone on Fiverr to beef up your gigs.

If you want to use my copy writing critique Id do it for you based on that gig. Just let me know.

Dear grandma,

In my opinion i didn’t violate any terms or condition here. Firstly the buyer ordered my gig and within time limit i delivered the desired work to him. Only after he was satisfied with my work and want me as his financial adviser he decided to took my services in real. Let me know if something wrong in it.

Dear grandma,

In my opinion i didn’t violate any terms or condition here. Firstly the buyer ordered my gig and within time limit i delivered the desired work to him. Only after he was satisfied with my work and want me as his financial adviser he decided to took my services in real. Let me know if something wrong in it.

Dear grandma,

Dear grandma,

Dear grandma,

Archived