Hey, I am sorry this is not about how to sell or any tips about Fiverr, but a quick tips to sellers and buyers on Fiverr on how to STAY HEALTHY while working to deliver those wonderful gigs.
I know we are all here to make life more meaningful, especially taking care of the finance ends, but in doing so, did you know you may attract some unwanted excess water in your body because of longer hours of sitting doing that work of yours?
While working recently on an article for a client, I read how sitting for too long in a position could cause your body to retain excess water. Sitting too long in a position is said to hinder free circulation of water and may lead to water retention.
Further research revealed that water retention could be damaging to health and you want to avoid that. Although there are many causes of water retention, but I am particularly interest in how our chosen occupation may contribute.
I thought to myself, if this is so, then I have been walking on the edges of serious illness without knowing it, sitting for an average of 5 hours in a stretch daily, is serious and life threatening; this may be so for you as well.
The following are tips to stay safe and healthy while making all the money; you don’t want to spend such money on health bills.
- Avoid sitting in a position for too long. Take a couple of minutes off and walk around;
- Eat well. It’s very unlikely that many would get something really good to eat while spending those lengthy hours working, try as much as you could to get yourself such foods that would help regular bowel movement and relieve excess gas and water in the body;
- Do regular exercises. Even if it’s just walking around your office or home, make sure you do some exercises that would help stretch your limps and joints and free you from building unnecessary fat and water;
- Allocate some time for fun. You can develop interest in sport or choose to follow sports of your choice; do some sports following and networking;
- Cook your own food. Do more of cooking than indulging in junk foods, after all, one positive side of being self-employed is to have time for yourself and be in control of what you do and when you do it.
- Take lots of fluid. Drink plenty of water to help your kidney flush waste water out of your body.
I hope this helps, remember, only a healthy person can make healthy money.
To your success