Fiverr Forum

Only the Gig Photo helped me to get 12 orders

Hello Everyone,

Hope you are doing well. Today, I would like to share my most recent experience regarding Gig Photo/portfolio. I update my Fiverr Gigs after a certain time period especially when my Gigs receive low impressions/views/clicks/orders. Last time, I updated my Gig Titles, Gig Photo/Portfolio Image & Tags about three months ago and used the Gig Photo from one of my completed projects designed for a GYM. This update helped me to receive a significant amount of impressions/views/clicks & the desired orders within a very short period of time. The best case was 81K Impressions in just 30 DAYS & 28 automatic orders in 90 DAYS without sending a single buyer request.

Yes, it’s true that some other factors were involved as well behind such a significant amount of impressions but it’s also true that almost 12 out of total 28 orders were related to GYM/Fitness Training websites.

So, next time when you update your Gig/Gig Photo, I would recommend you to use ‘Gig Primary Photo’ from one of your real projects built for a popular Industry. Don’t use Free/Generic photos as your Gig Primary Photo.

Please visit my Gig: https://www.fiverr.com/only_hafiz/design-custom-modern-professional-responsive-wordpress-ecommerce-website

Thanks
only_hafiz

If you do you’d need the permission of the buyer first I think as they (unless otherwise stated in the gig) will own the copyright

Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

thank you. for give this suggestion

Yeah sure, it’s always better to do that.

Wow! Great Idea. Thanks

Yes man, it’s really worked very for me!

You are most welcome!

You are most welcome :slight_smile:

That’s awesome. Thanks for sharing your beautiful experience in fiverr. Hopefully I can get orders.

thanks share this important tips:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

You are most welcome brother! Best of luck :slight_smile:

You are welcome!! :slightly_smiling_face:

MashaAllah bro ! You have great gigs. Thanks for the tips.:grinning:

Thank you for the tip!