Ooooh poor buyers :O :O

ranush88

Sure no one has time to see all… Even those seller are crazy whose sent offer later

Like @eoinfinnegan said, the buyer will skim through the offers (which are usually 90% garbage) and pick out the ones that actually reference and provide valuable insight into their request.

Sure no one has time to see all

If I am a buyer and I am spending my hard earned $… I would surely go through all the requests to make sure I am getting the best deal.

I have had buyers come back to me even though my offer had been the 70th or 80th. What I am trying to say is that never try to be the “1st” in posting the offer. Always take your time and write a proper one.

Like @eoinfinnegan said, the buyer will skim through the offers (which are usually 90% garbage) and pick out the ones that actually reference and provide valuable insight into their request.

Sure no one has time to see all

If I am a buyer and I am spending my hard earned $… I would surely go through all the requests to make sure I am getting the best deal.

I have had buyers come back to me even though my offer had been the 70th or 80th. What I am trying to say is that never try to be the “1st” in posting the offer. Always take your time and write a proper one.

Thank You. Im still a new here. i created the account in 2016 but didn’t use until This year 🙂

Archived