Fiverr Forum

Open another account in fiverr

Hello guys

I have two computers at home, and I want to open another account fiverr in Computer two

does it hurt my account first in fiverr ???

Thank =)

Even if you’re not one to read the ToS, it makes sense that creating multiple accounts is a ban-worthy offense - otherwise the limit to the amount of gigs you can sell would be nonsensical.

I’d highly discourage you from trying that.

but my sister also wants to set up an account fiverr ??

Reply to @alexander2013: Well I doubt your sister will want to use your Paypal account to withdraw her earnings. I read that when people use the same computer for Fiverr, they simply need to inform Fiverr CS so they know about it.

Reply to @alexander2013: Fiverr might give you permission for this if you write to CS. I had a family member that wanted to set up an account and the CS rep that replied said that we could do this as long as the services on the 2 accounts were not too similar and as long as we used completely separate payment accounts. (Not 2 emails on the same PayPal account.) If you don’t ask them first, though, you could easily end up having both accounts blocked.

There is no need to post the same basic topic twice. You already have a post under Tips for Sellers and this category is probably more applicable, but 2 posts starts to look like spam.

the messaging support thanks

the messaging support thanks

Reply to @fonthaunt: Thanks for confirming this, as I had read about it before but wasn’t really sure which post exactly.

If you read Fiverr’s Terms Of Service, it clearly states: To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Fiverr’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

Also, you might want to move your post to Chit Chat, as it’s not really a Tip For Sellers. You would have also found the answer to your question by simply doing a simple forum search.

** Edit: This was in response to his prior post “open another account in fiverr”

Hello
Please tell me what you did ? and that’s okay to do another account ?
because i have the same problem , my brother want to do an account in fiverr , but he will use another computer not the same.
thanks