Open for business 2018. Are you ready?

newsmike

Here we go, a fresh year. What changes have you/are you making to your services, pricing and gigs?

I just took a spin through my library of “quick responses” and rewrote them to freshen them up. I tend to use them as an alternative to editing the gig descriptions for previously discussed MIA reasons.

Here we go, a fresh year. What changes have you/are you making to your services, pricing and gigs?

I just took a spin through my library of “quick responses” and rewrote them to freshen them up. I tend to use them as an alternative to editing the gig descriptions for previously discussed MIA reasons.

What changes have you/are you making to your services, pricing and gigs?

No refunds, higher prices, branding, more niche gigs with video intros 😉

Updating all of my current video offerings to 7, modifying a few gigs and changing demos in one voiceover gig as it’s redundant, adding better instructions/descriptions on all gigs (maybe they’ll actually read them this year) 🙂
Increasing rates…

Basically an overhaul over the next 3 days, so when the calendar turns I’m good.

I did a complete time and motion study for all the work I complted in 2017 (on and off Fiverr) and rejigged all my prices accordingly. So far, my clients seem OK with it…

I’m trying to explore what the market will bear price wise but it’s hard when you can’t freely edit gigs frequently for price without being penalized as far as having your orders diminish due to some fluke in the algorithm.

Maybe not because i am still new at this social media marketing stuff… and my gigs aren’t getting any buyer request. I really need help and some advice on how to improve my gig. You can check out my profile if there is something that i need to work at.

Archived