Optimisim

Guest gigforreal

Guest gigforreal

I am highly optimistic about the fiverr online marketing and I want to advise we sellers to be focused. We all know that a journey of hundred years start with a step, focus is the key to success in every business. We should keep on searching for reliable advise from those who have made it. BEHOLD " Life is all about information. The more you search, the more you see. The more you see, the more you commit yourself. The more you commit yourself, the more you succeed in life. (Janet Kenny-Gigforreal)

Guest celticmoon

Gee, @voiceoverwork, you’re right! I didn’t realize Fiverr attracted so many celebrities as a place for a second job. In just the last few weeks, I’ve run into Selena Gomez, that Twilight actress, and several top tier models. I guess the 1% aren’t doing as well as we think~ 😑

@gigforreal So what are doing on Fiverr when you have the secret to making $13,000 a month with internet marketing? Or is peddling $5 gigs the secret?

I’m always amazed that people expect others to buy their “secrets” and “plans” and “tips” on how to make thousands of dollars a week doing not much, when they themselves obviously don’t make anything remotely near that! Because if they did, they wouldn’t be pushing $5 gigs, they’d be relaxing by their pool enjoying drinks with little umbrellas~!

Guest celticmoon

😃

We’re testing the show on the road right now…be prepared for the media blitz when we hit the strip~!

Move over, Cirque de Soleil!

Archived