" Optimize your gig "

• 11 months later...

Fiverr algorithm suggests you by checking others' gigs performance, price and description and try to match your gig if it's failing to show up more frequent in search results. Imagine a situation, where my gig is reaching better, in the category of Web Development and you also have a Web Development gig but reach is much lower, you are not ranking good enough. So, the algorithm checks the critical issues, maybe all of the gigs starting from $40 making better reach than your $5 gig, so the system suggests you to change the pricing to $40 so 'maybe' you can rank better.

I used maybe in quotation marks because the algorithm is just a robot and it is suggest improvement tips based on it's calculation not analytical skill. 

Regards.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, fsowmo said:

Fiverr algorithm suggests you by checking others' gigs performance, price and description and try to match your gig if it's failing to show up more frequent in search results.

What? This makes no sense. In addition, I know, for a fact, that you do not know how the Fiverr algorithm works.

8 hours ago, fsowmo said:

so 'maybe' you can rank better.

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system. That's not how the system works.

• Like 5