I am working on fiverr from past 2-3 years and wanted to share my experience about how to check mistakes in your gigs and what are the ways to optimize them.
- Always create your gig by first reviewing the gigs of your competitors and adding relevant tags and create a unique SEO friendly description.
- After publishing your gig. Daily visit the “My Gigs” Page and check your impressions, Clicks and Views
How to Improve your Impressions:
- If you are not getting good impressions. It’s time to change your gig title or tags or may be the keyword you selected for your gig is not working. So it’s a better idea to change your keyword but again watch out what you competitors are using.
How to Improve your Views:
- To improve your views you have to make an engaging and eye catching thumbnail of your gig. It will help you to get more views on your gig. The more views you get the more clicks you’ll get.
Still not getting orders:
- Its time to have a look at your price may be you are offering it wrong. Create good packages so that buyer have the option to select from.
If you feel the information is good give a thumbs up and you can also get inspiration from my gig. Here is link to my Gig