Option for delivery: Calendar days or Business days. Like if you agree :)

jawadams

Another suggestion 🙂

I have most of my gigs set to 2 days. I have no problem doing this, and I don’t want to increase it because I feel that would result in less sales.

However, there are certain days I definitely don’t want to worry about (Christmas is coming up, there’s a good example).

I’m also not a huge fan of working on Fiverr on the weekend, it ruins my weekend a little bit!

However, like I said, I don’t want to extend the gig time, and I certainly don’t want to Suspend 20 gigs every Friday.

I am suggesting that when setting the delivery time for you gigs, you get an option of CALENDAR days or BUSINESS days.

Business days of course mean Monday-Friday excluding major holidays.

This would give us all a breather on those holidays to not worry about Fiverr. And let’s be honest, most people don’t need their work delivered on a Holiday anyway!

Please Like if you agree 🙂

I agree, but perhaps they could give you a calendar and you could mark your own holidays. Saturday/Sunday at least would be nice. his would only work of course if the buyer saw an “expected delivery date” based on the business days and your holidays. Maybe this would be too complicated to implement, but I’d be happy even if if weekends were an option to take “off”. I’d still work some weekends I’m sure, just nice to not have to if you have other plans.

• 1 year later...

From the buyer standpoint, a seller delivers late on a Friday before a 3 day holiday weekend. Guess what - you don’t see the work until Tuesday, aren’t happy with it adn the gig has already been automatically marked completed.

Archived