Fiverr Community Forum

Option to create fiverr studio

i want to find that option :smile:

if any one finds that one invite me in his/her studio :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

It is explained here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/what-is-a-fiverr-studio

2 Likes

thank you dear for your help

Tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, sister, brother, mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

1 Like

okay sir and thank you again

@shabz12 - we are many cultures here. “Sir” - or any honorific! - is not appropriate in a multi cultural envioronment to address someone else on the forum, as @lloydsolutions explained. Either say nothing, or address by name - like I just addressed you in this note …

4 Likes

Sorry for resurrecting this post, but I didn’t feel like creating a new one and it’s on topic.

Did everyone get an option to create a studio today or is it me? It says “beta” next to it and it just appeared in my top menu.

I didn’t. I only have this:

Get Studio Invites

Choose whether you want to get invites from Leads to join a Studio. If turned off, Studio Leads will not be able to find you.

They may not have that in our section.

I got it. Fiverr rolled out “studio beta” for a select few only. Those with “studio beta” button are “leads”. “Lead” can create a studio gig and add members in that gig.

Some of the sellers (like @misscrystal) are eligible for being a member in studio gig.

2 Likes

I wonder what kind of a studio would want a spellcaster. :thinking:

2 Likes

We got it too. We recently (as in, in the last couple days) passed a milestone financial amount, and I’d wondered if that had been the trigger for us being added to the list of studio leads, but it would appear this has been more widely rolled out. It’s not something we’re likely to use, but cool to have it I guess…? :man_shrugging: :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

I know, right, I felt a bit special for 20 seconds there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes