Fiverr Forum

Option to pay rather than used funds gathered

It really bugs me that when I order of fiverr, I have to use what funds I have built from selling. Any chance we could have the option please :smiley:

Thanks

Option to what?

If you are telling “When I order from someone the 5$ must taken from your earning” then it is already there… :smiley:

you are suggesting for an alternative?

but no difference right…coz it’s your money whether it is from your earnings or PP

I think what the OP is referring to is that he would like to be able to use another form of payment to pay for a gig than what is in his revenue bank

sorry, yeah thats what I meant tn5rr. I would like to think of my income on fiverr as a savings, and pay for my purchase orders with my own cash not saved in my fiverr account.

Reply to @jamesosix: Can you set up an account just for buying? I don’t actually know if that’s allowed or not.

Thats a decent suggestion metalriot and something I would do if fiverr allow it, but it would be nice for the option to either use our fiverr funds, or use our own funds. Thanks.

sorry, yeah thats what I meant tn5rr. I would like to think of my income on fiverr as a savings, and pay for my purchase orders with my own cash not saved in my fiverr account.

Reply to @jamesosix: Can you set up an account just for buying? I don’t actually know if that’s allowed or not.

Thats a decent suggestion metalriot and something I would do if fiverr allow it, but it would be nice for the option to either use our fiverr funds, or use our own funds. Thanks.