Here are a few tips that we think will help all of those Level 1 and 2 Sellers out there.
- Review you gigs once they are up and live. Make sure you get a friend to double check what you have done. Sometimes the obvious mistake can be missed.
- Don’t go very late, ever! If anything at the end of the day the worse case scenario is give a refund! Never allow a customer to get the chance to cancel the gig when late. Getting feedback removed is hard work!
- Never give up. If you have a lower rating work on getting it back up, it’s easy. Just think 100% customer service, go out of your way to please people and in some cases go that extra mile.
- Ask customer that did not leave feedback’s if they were happy? Many people just forget to leave the feedback, yet that can cost you your rating. I have had many customers tell me that they didn’t even realize how to leave it.
- Collections, Collections, Collections if you need help talk to Kimmy Pops, Old Bitty and Oranje. I’m sure we will be glad to help you understand the importance of a collection.
- Promotion is key. Get out there on the Social Medias and be active. The way to get noticed is by being every where at once.
More to come if you guys think this is good advice, otherwise I will shut up.