Fiverr Forum

Order 1 and Get 1 for Free, delivery within 6 hours

I created my gig week ago and i had only one sale and the gig was viewed only 13 times, something is wrong with fiverr search function, so i decided to promote my gig here, if you have any suggestion on how to rank my gig higher and get more sales, please tell me.

★Permanent Quality Google +1★100% Satisfaction Guaranteed★You can split this google +1’s to as many URL’s as you want ★ All the +1’s are US PVA’s and real accounts(NO BOTS). VERY IMPORTANT to find someone that can do it naturally like me The +1 button gets your page higher rankings When someone clicks +1 it is publicly recommending pages across the web. What happens when someone +1 something? When your page gets a +1, the +1 button will turn red to confirm that your page was liked by the reader your +1 will be added to the +1’s tab of their profile. The more you get the better chance your page gets massive views. Feel free to ask any questions.

http://fiverr.com/seoxzone/deliver-125-google-1plus-1-to-any-webpage-to-help-you-dominate-search-engine