Order and feedback status pending or on hold

Hi fiverr forum,

I have successfully completed an order but my order still showing is as on hold or pending status.

I have also contacted to my buyer but she told me that she has paid already and approved order. May i know when i will get my funds?

And my buyer also told me that ‘You will have 5 stars and the moment. The system works this way so do not worry please just be patient’. She modified 5 star rating from 4 star for me. But on my profile as 4 star rating is showing yet.

Please help me on that issue as soon as possible

Waiting for positive response!

Thanks

Sorry we can’t check conversion in our end. So i think, it’s a fiverr bug. If the buyer rated and completed the order then it will take 14 days for aviable the money on your balance. you can check the revenu page.

I have already checked my revenue page. but no funds are showing as under process.

Oh ok, Please patience cause Fiverr still updating the site. Hope evrything will be well

It seems others have had this problem too. :christmas_tree:

Thank you so much for your quick and effective response!

Hi fiverr forum,

I have successfully completed an order but my order still showing is as on hold or pending status.

I have also contacted to my buyer but she told me that she has paid already and approved order. May i know when i will get my funds?

And my buyer also told me that ‘You will have 5 stars and the moment. The system works this way so do not worry please just be patient’. She modified 5 star rating from 4 star for me. But on my profile as 4 star rating is showing yet.

Please help me on that issue as soon as possible.

Waiting for positive response!

Thanks

Hi, Ravinder,
As others said Fiverr is updating the system it is may be due to the bugs they are still working to fix so be patient. Did you check it on App?

Please remove your screenshot - it has your buyer’s details on it. Thank you! :sunny:

Thank you so much for help

my buyer also told me that ‘You will have 5 stars and the moment. The system works this way so do not worry please just be patient’. She modified 5 star rating from 4 star for me. But on my profile as 4 star rating is showing yet.

my buyer also told me that ‘You will have 5 stars and the moment. The system works this way so do not worry please just be patient’. She modified 5 star rating from 4 star for me. But on my profile as 4 star rating is showing yet.

my buyer also told me that ‘You will have 5 stars and the moment. The system works this way so do not worry please just be patient’. She modified 5 star rating from 4 star for me. But on my profile as 4 star rating is showing yet. please help me

Same with me i hope it gets resolved.

A buyer can only adjust the feedback/stars if the seller initiates it - they can’t change a feedback by themselves.

You can not FORCE the buyer to post 5 stars however if she is agreed modify then use resolution center option.
I hope it helps

you will get your funds after 14 days of order marked completed

you will get your funds after 14 days of order marked completed. Another thing problem, if your buyer is not satisfied with your work, then he/she can open a ticket but if he/she is satisfied, you get your fund in due time.

My buyer told me Please read this ‘You will have 5 stars and the moment. The system works this way so do not worry please just be patient’. She did modify her 5 star rating from 4 star. But on my profile as 4 star rating is showing yet. Kindly change my Rating into 5 Star.

Please help me on this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks

You keep posting the same thing but I’m not sure why?

We can’t change your 4 stars to 5 for you, but you’ve had lots of advice on what you can do - good luck! :slightly_smiling_face: