Order cancel after one month

lovestar2000

Hi Fiver Community
I have Received order on my gigs before a month. the order is for upload app to google play from the buyer account. and also i have mention in my gig to inbox before placing order. but the buyer just place order without inbox me and when i asked him for his google play account he did not send me the requirements.
he told me that i have no google play account. so its not my mistake i have clearly mentioned in my gig description that i will upload from your account.
the order was auto completed a month before and the buyer give me 1star review.
today i received email and notification that the order was cancelled by mutual understanding.
The 1 star review is still showing after the cancelation of order.
why it happens. the fiver give more importance to buyer its not fair.

Hi Fiver Community

I have Received order on my gigs before a month. the order is for upload app to google play from the buyer account. and also i have mention in my gig to inbox before placing order. but the buyer just place order without inbox me and when i asked him for his google play account he did not send me the requirements.

he told me that i have no google play account. so its not my mistake i have clearly mentioned in my gig description that i will upload from your account.

today i received email and notification that the order was cancelled by mutual understanding.

And it will remain there. Negative reviews remain on your account, regardless of whether the order of the gig is removed. You earned that 1-star review. I recommend that you work hard not to repeat this experience a second time.

And it will remain there. Negative reviews remain on your account, regardless of whether the order of the gig is removed. You earned that 1-star review. I recommend that you work hard not to repeat this experience a second time.

Thanks jonbass.

I recommend that you work hard not to repeat this experience a second time.

that is not my mistake. what can i do if i receive order which is not mention in my gig.

Thanks jonbass.

I recommend that you work hard not to repeat this experience a second time.

that is not my mistake. what can i do if i receive order which is not mention in my gig.

Cancel it as soon as you realise you can’t do it. You can’t force buyers to contact you before they order, so your gigs might need to be setup differently so that a situation like that can’t arise.

You say in your gig:

I will create googly play account for you.

Why couldn’t you do that on this occasion - you say you can.

Cancel it as soon as you realise you can’t do it. You can’t force buyers to contact you before they order, so your gigs might need to be setup differently so that a situation like that can’t arise.

You say in your gig:

Thanks @offlinehelpers

Google charge 30+ USD for create new account and order was of 15USD.

Cancel it as soon as you realise you can’t do it.

It will also increase cancelation rate. There should be option for buyer to accept the offer or decline.

You say in your gig:

In which case your gig description is misleading - you need to take that bit out.

Fiverr isn’t designed so that every buyer has to contact a seller before they purchase. Change your gigs to suit the rules rather than trying to change the rules to suit your gig.

In which case your gig description is misleading - you need to take that bit out.

Fiverr isn’t designed so that every buyer has to contact a seller before they purchase. Change your gigs to suit the rules rather than trying to change the rules to suit your gig.

I have three packages in my gig. So its clearly mentioned in my packages for what they are. And I have also mentioned that inbox me before placing order. So its the buyer mistake.

Change your gigs to suit the rules rather than trying to change the rules to suit your gig.

That will still happen. Some buyer didn’t read description.

I have three packages in my gig. So its clearly mentioned in my packages for what they are. And I have also mentioned that inbox me before placing order. So its the buyer mistake.

Change your gigs to suit the rules rather than trying to change the rules to suit your gig.

That will still happen. Some buyer didn’t read description.

So its the buyer mistake.

I’m sorry but it really isn’t.

Here’s a screenshot of your gig description.

android.jpg.db05d8dfda616802d2bf32cf236d0677.jpg

It doesn’t say anywhere that ‘I will create googly play account for you.’ is part of any of the 3 packages.

Nor do you have account creation listed in any of your packages.

Again, you cannot force buyers to contact you before ordering.

You need to rephrase your gig so that it’s clear exactly what and isn’t offered, or you’ll face more cancellations etc. in the future.

Good luck! ☀️

So its the buyer mistake.

I’m sorry but it really isn’t.

Here’s a screenshot of your gig description.

android

It doesn’t say anywhere that ‘I will create googly play account for you.’ is part of any of the 3 packages.

Nor do you have account creation listed in any of your packages.

Again, you cannot force buyers to contact you before ordering.

You need to rephrase your gig so that it’s clear exactly what and isn’t offered, or you’ll face more cancellations etc. in the future.

Good luck! ☀️

Thanks for your help. Will try to change it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fiver Community

the fiver give more importance to buyer

Of cause it’s must. Without buyers no sellers

Good luck

Hi Fiver Community

I have contact customer support team. They removed the review and negative rating. Thanks CS

Archived