Order canceled & $180 deducted after 2 months of order completed, how is it possible?

My Question to help center:

asmsayeam Friday at 12:18

My account balance was 0, Now it is suddennly -144, why?
I got this mail today
""Hi asmsayeam,
A dispute was opened via PayPal for your order FO354209DCF2: buy Domain Name, Web Hosting, SSL Services from DomainOven. As a result, we have to cancel this order and ask that you discontinue your work.
If the dispute is resolved, the buyer will receive an offer to reorder your Gig.
Thanks,
The Fiverr Team “”"
But I completed this gig 1 month before and I got payment and withdrawn the money.
Now why it is canceled how?
How paypal can give a dispute?

Reply of help center:

Vicky Friday at 22:13
Hi there,

I do apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you. I reviewed the order, and I see that there was a chargeback filed for the payment of this order outside of Fiverr. The funds are now being held by the payment vendor, and are not in our hands.

Please note that whenever a transaction is being reviewed by a payment vendor, we may be required to cancel a transaction or put it on hold (for example - stolen credit card or other fraud activities). This is part of the service we provide to maintain a safe environment for our users.

Keep in mind that when you don’t get paid, neither does Fiverr, and that we want every Gig order to be successful. If a buyer abused his payment privileges, it is something literally beyond our control, but our Trust & Safety Team is already reviewing this buyer’s actions.

Buyers who do file disputes on their payments made to Fiverr, whether intentional or purposely held by payment vendor for security screening, must resolve those disputes in order to participate again in the Fiverr community, as they are in clear violation of our Terms of Service.
Vicky | Fiverr Customer Support
Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips

My answer:

asmsayeam Yesterday at 10:09
I have understood the user “[ removed]” is doing a frauding activities. Listen your rules should be equal for everyone. Why will I be a looser?
Because I have paid those money from my pocket with my own money to buy domain and hosting for him. Now how can you give my money to him.
The order completed 1 month before. How can he cancel it now? He also gave me 5 star.
If you can give his money to him then give my money which I spent to buy for his service.
You can check the order again and can see I had to pay for him:
""buy Domain Name, Web Hosting, SSL Services from DomainOven
Help to buy, transfer and configure - unlimited Revisions - 1 domain name included - $15.00
deliver this order in just 1 day - $5.00
I will myself pay the price to buy your domain ($9.88) and hosting ($128.6) for 3 years. Special price is - $140.00
I will buy additional 2 years domain for you - $20.00
So give return thi amount of money which I paid to hosting company myself. You can not give my money to another person.

asmsayeam Yesterday at 10:17
Actually the order completed 2 months before. I got payment 1.5 months before. So I have to make a dispute for this order.

asmsayeam Yesterday at 10:35

I read your Terms of Service. In Order Cancellations section line 3. It is written:
"“Completed orders may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order is marked as complete.”"
So I think you are violating your own terms of service.According to your terms of service you can not cancel the completed order after 14 days of completion of order after giving reviews and giving payment clearance.
So take this into consideration and return my payment.

Vicky Yesterday at 21:31
I’m sorry but the order wasn’t canceled by us, it was canceled because a dispute was opened with the payment provider. We have no control over that.
Vicky | Fiverr Customer Support
Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips

Now this is the condition my entire fiver income is stolen and they r replying they have nothing to do?

Okay, that’s news to me, and sounds reassuring. But the thing is, the buyer can simply create a new account, any even if they don’t, they got their delivery for free at least once.

It’s a tough situation, we are all equally susceptible to it. One can only hope it does not happen to him because despite your best efforts : [quote=“asmsayeam, post:6, topic:101211”]
We have no control over that.
[/quote]

Yes this very frustrating as you can see it can hamper your total fiverr
career. For me I have lost my entire fiverr income.

I thought fiverr will take some action but they simply avoid the issue said
they have nothing to do. So I suggest everyone plz be careful. Someone will
try to fraud at least they can get a free service cost a huge amount then
can vanish with your money.

Fiverr loophole in this case you will have nothing to do. they should take
necessary action.

It seems they have taken action. The buyer is gone.

Chargebacks are a reality of all online transactions.

PS : I’m just curious as to what why you were offering to buy domain on behalf of someone else when they could have directly bought from the domain registrar?

Fiverr refunded buyer of $720 after job was delivered

My Question to help center:

Why was the order cancelled, Payments information was included on fiverr due to error. Now buyer has received back the money, job delivered and refuse to reply messages, is this what fiverr is all about?

same happened to me fiver is a joke

I can see you are pretty new seller here, happened first time to you , thats why its more frustrating, I have also gone through this situation couple of times! i believe lots of other sellers too! you just need to accept and move on! we will find some fraud people always trying to trick the system! but those numbers are few. i had 2 charge back experience within 3000 order!
focus on work and move on! :slight_smile:
best wishes

Thread is ancient.