Order Canceled After Order Completion of 16 Days

mdrubelahmed007

I successfully completed an order 16 days ago and I received a 5-star rating and positive feedback from the buyer. But unfortunately today morning I got a notification from Fiverr that my order was canceled lol.
And I am unable to contact the buyer he is no longer in Fiverr :rofl:
Any suggestion?!

Mod Note: It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller. You may send the username to Customer Support if the user has actually violated the Fiverr Terms of Service, but the public forum is not the right place forrname call-outs Order Canceled After Order Completion of 16 Days

• Like 9

Completed the order, gave 5 stars, commented nicely but then I see the order canceled by fiverr Support. lol

I got this, what you think- I will get the money back?

Hi mdrubelahmed007,

Good news! Your revenues for the canceled order by sadsam200 due to a dispute were returned to your account, without affecting your cancellation rate.

You can withdraw these funds from your account after a safety period of 7 days.

(https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/chargebacks-and-seller-protection?

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team !

• Like 6

so the buyers can get their work done and then cancel the order as if it was nothing? like what , they own the patform or something…Their should be review of history chat, work done and ratings in an open dispute.

Well, the buyer can issue a chargeback via their bank or PayPal, but in that case he gets automatically removed from the platform.

If customer support cancels the order, the buyer most likely ended up unhappy and he wanted something else. Some scam buyers will try to cancel right after getting the delivery, so there’s that.

Customer support will side with sellers too, I mean I had a team of scammers trying to scam me, they even did a paypal dispute and their account was removed, but despite that I still got paid since I showed I delivered all the work.

• Like 5

Well, the buyer can issue a chargeback via their bank or PayPal, but in that case he gets automatically removed from the platform.

If customer support cancels the order, the buyer most likely ended up unhappy and he wanted something else. Some scam buyers will try to cancel right after getting the delivery, so there’s that.

Customer support will side with sellers too, I mean I had a team of scammers trying to scam me, they even did a paypal dispute and their account was removed, but despite that I still got paid since I showed I delivered all the work.

It can get alot more trouble when it adds up with the paypal dispute. You were really fortunate.

• Like 4

In its most part, everyone already knows that Fiverr is more loyal to buyers than to sellers. And I agree with you all that they need to change their policy in relation to freelancers, as a situation may happen that professional people will leave, and their place will be taken by “low-quality content” and the site will turn into a “bottom” where to find a quality seller will be difficult.

• Like 4

Contact Fiverr support with all proof. Take screenshot of 5 stars ratings and of your communication in the time of delivery. Write down every possible details. If you don’t give them proof and want them to query, they won’t. Knock again with all proof included, then support may respond to your case.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1