Order canceled after two months

imshah786

Hello

Today morning, when I wake up, I got a surprise from Fiverr. I had a notification message. When I opened it, it said, your order with (Buyer) has been cancelled. (mutually cancelled).

Interesting thing was, that this order had been delivered/marked completed 2 months ago. The buyer had accepted the delivery, you may see his review about me.

Another interesting thing about this order is, the buyer has given me a tip also for the order.

image.png.b8b55a40edc9ba17e67226b2f66df762.png

image.png.60f10c170095b89bde245e5057cfea5a.png

Your order with ******* was canceled due to a dispute initiated by the buyer and/or their issuing bank.

Check your email if you got that message from support then its paypal charge back.

Your order with ******* was canceled due to a dispute initiated by the buyer and/or their issuing bank.

This is what the email is saying about this cancelled order.

image.png.c42682dc304a18b05e9b85818ffd2c91.png

This is usually happened because of a payment processor charge back if there is conflict or lack of funds in the account.

Nothing to worry about. It will not going to affect your rating. As, it’s not done on basis of a conflict rather a procedural work.

No it will effect your gig and ratting I have experience and read many post of charge back.

This is usually happened because of a payment processor charge back if there is conflict or lack of funds in the account.

Nothing to worry about. It will not going to affect your rating. As, it’s not done on basis of a conflict rather a procedural work.

So, should I not report the issue to the Fiverr CS?

It has affected my ratings already. The delivery rate has dropped from 93% to 89%.

It has affected my ratings already. The delivery rate has dropped from 93% to 89%.

Then, it’s a result of conflict raised by your buyer. Rather a charge back issue from the payment processor of client.

This is becoming a very common issue now.

Please check the profile of your buyer, it should be restricted now. Right?

Can you remember if you ever visited the buyer’s profile, was their account created recently?

Can you remember if you ever visited the buyer’s profile, was their account created recently?

The buyer was an old client of mine and I had done several projects. But due to some issue and his unfair demands, I reported him and we could not keep continue any more.

The buyer was an old client of mine and I had done several projects. But due to some issue and his unfair demands, I reported him and we could not keep continue any more.

The buyer was an old client of mine and I had done several projects. But due to some issue and his unfair demands, I reported him and we could not keep continue any more

This is confusing me, when did you report him?

The buyer was an old client of mine and I had done several projects. But due to some issue and his unfair demands, I reported him and we could not keep continue any more

Earlier, probably after the last order I delivered to him, (may be 1 and half month ago)

Earlier, probably after the last order I delivered to him, (may be 1 and half month ago)

I’m not trying to be a detective here, but I assume that your buyer tried to contact you recently and found out that you blocked him, and decided to do the charge back?

Just guessing

Few weeks ago I got 4 cancelation in 1 day from the same client. Orders were marked as complete more than 3 months ago. Buyer was satisfied with delivery and leaved a positive review.
But he just made a refund for all 4 orders and my order completion rate fell by 4% also fiverr charged money from my account.

Few weeks ago I got 4 cancelation in 1 day from the same client. Orders were marked as complete more than 3 months ago. Buyer was satisfied with delivery and leaved a positive review.

But he just made a refund for all 4 orders and my order completion rate fell by 4% also fiverr charged money from my account.

This is very unfair with seller.

I’m not trying to be a detective here, but I assume that your buyer tried to contact you recently and found out that you blocked him, and decided to do the charge back?

Just guessing

Yes, that’s very much the case. As demotion of rating is due to conflicts with buyer rather anything done as standard procedure of fiverr.

Yes, that’s unfortunate. There should be a refund policy for the services seller is giving.

Just guessing

May be, but I have not blocked him. He asked me on Fiverr to call him on his whatsapp number. I reported this message to Fiverr only, as I had already received a warning from Fiverr of whatsapp number issue.

May be, but I have not blocked him. He asked me on Fiverr to call him on his whatsapp number. I reported this message to Fiverr only, as I had already received a warning from Fiverr of whatsapp number issue.

You need to show a screenshot of his review to customer support and they might be able to help you.

Archived