Order canceled with msg missed delivery date BUT

abdulmoti

Hello everyone,
I have a serious problem with Fiverr, I received an email with order canceled due to missing the delivery date, and the strange thing is the delivery date is one day away, The order is canceled 21 August when the delivery date is August 23. AND the same client had another custom order and the order was completed and sumitted and the client marked as completed, yet he was refunded based on this order. Is there a technical error or this is fraud that Fiverr is not aware of. I have send customer service and waiting to see what they say. I can not longer contact the client either. And on top of that my profile rating went down from 100% to 83%…Anyone had such experience. It is really worrying me about the effectiveness of dispute centre

Hello everyone,

I have a serious problem with Fiverr, I received an email with order canceled due to missing the delivery date, and the strange thing is the delivery date is one day away, The order is canceled 21 August when the delivery date is August 23. AND the same client had another custom order and the order was completed and sumitted and the client marked as completed, yet he was refunded based on this order. Is there a technical error or this is fraud that Fiverr is not aware of. I have send customer service and waiting to see what they say. I can not longer contact the client either. And on top of that my profile rating went down from 100% to 83%…Anyone had such experience. It is really worrying me about the effectiveness of dispute centre

I can not longer contact the client either.

Have you checked their profile? Do they still have a Fiverr profile?

I can not longer contact the client either.

Have you checked their profile? Do they still have a Fiverr profile?

I did, they do not have profile anymore, it can not be contacted, This is my best client, I am guessing there are technical problems with the bank as the Fiverr suggested in the cancelation letter which indicates either the client has canceled or there are bank issues. I will see what Fiverr comes back with

I did, they do not have profile anymore, it can not be contacted, This is my best client, I am guessing there are technical problems with the bank as the Fiverr suggested in the cancelation letter which indicates either the client has canceled or there are bank issues. I will see what Fiverr comes back with

I did, they do not have profile anymore

Could be a chargeback then. Fiverr bans buyers who do that.

Archived