Fiverr Community Forum

Order Canceled - Zendesk Ticket not working

My order was canceled and no reason given. The artist said he did not cancel. I submitted a ticket to Customer Support and now the link to the fiverr.zendesk website is not working. This is very frustrating as I still have yet to receive a refund. Help me.

1 Like

Seems to be fine on my side, what is not working about the link?
https://fiverr.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1 Like

Well, now it is one of those “boy-who-cried-wolf” situations. The link works just fine now. For a while it kept giving an error similar to 404 not found when I clicked the link sent to my email. Still, frustrating that customer support didn’t give a reason. Does this regularly occur with fiverr? Cancellations but with no explanation?

1 Like

No, never heard that before.
So neither you nor the seller requested it?
Without identifying the gig or seller, can you tell me what it was for?

1 Like

It was to have myself drawn as a cartoon character. A simple digital animation.

Hmmm, that is very odd - I asked because certain services could be cancelled without notice due to being against Fiverr rules.
All I can advise is to wait to hear back from Customer Support. Note that your money will be refunded to your Fiverr balance (so you do not need to pay the processing fee again if you want to order again) unless you request a refund to your payment method.

Thank you for your quick and poignant advice. I did forget to mention that Customer Service was in fact the entity that canceled the order. We shall see. Again, thanks.

1 Like