Fiverr Community Forum

Order cancellation after good review 😅

Hello Everyone

What I’m going to say now is really weird, But it is real and it made me confused. :upside_down_face:

"A week ago a buyer in Fiverr contact me for a service
He said that he had tried two people before and that he had no results and he told me, can you do this job?

I told him yes because this is simple and I have a 4 year experience of the service he wants
Yes, I did the thing and liked the service, it gave me a very good review + Tips :smiley:

I am still in contact with him for other business
However, I am surprised now that the money has been refunded to him, Because of a dispute that was opened, I don’t know why? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I Think At least if a buyer opens a dispute, why the seller doesn’t receive a response notice or say anything like as do the big websites (ex: Paypal)

what do you think?
in my opinion at any time that money refund can come to the buyer even if you give him gold :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
What to do is a send a simple message of support :expressionless:

Greeting

2 Likes

This is weird. It’s at least the third post I read this week where an order has been cancelled after the buyer confirmed it, leaved review and even a tip. What is going on at Fiverr HQ? Is this some kind of test for sellers? I’m really curious and also getting worried because it seems it just happens randomly every now and then, and so far the people who have contacted Support haven’t solved anything.

8 Likes

Imagine if most buyers knew about this and if 100 buyers do this daily for different sellers
The loss for sellers and loss for Fiverr as well
At least a case is opened and a dialogue takes place between the seller and the buyer. For example, after 3 days, the support judeget

2 Likes

It would be useful to know what CS has to say about this. If more sellers keep sending this kind of issue, they might realize something is wrong or at least give us an explanation. There’s nothing you can do, if the buyer has confirmed that they were satisfied with your delivery, you need to contact CS with the # number of your order and politely ask what happened

3 Likes

from what I’ve learned when your buyer open a dispute, doesn’t you have the chance to reject the dispute? Did you hadn’t got any notifications?

I sent them a message all day without answering
I know they will do nothing ,They are just employees
The same thing happened almost 8 months ago
Imagine refund the money to a buyer 3 months after accepting the order. When I contacted support, they told me that you had violated an outside party and when I prove to them that this has nothing to do with violating your policy
They told me and I still remember I still have the message
“Sorry, there are secrets between us that we can’t tell you” :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

No muztre
No notification No Message day it will be beautiful until receiving message refund to buyer
Without your knowledge before opening a dispute

Such a wired thing…But you have the right to know the fact because your earn it by your service …then where is the value of your work? :disappointed:

1 Like

Yes you are right
There are many challenges to sellers

Ding ding ding. That’s an alarm bell right there.

4 Likes

Still, why does this keep happening.

What professionalism from CS. Again and again. I’m always for getting rid of the meksells, but the meksupporters should face the same fate.

2 Likes

why dont you straight ask him why he disputed? even if he liked?
and I dont know why are are still in contact with him with more work ?

1 Like

I asked him he didn’t answer yet
The last time I spoke to him yesterday was for other business Today I am surprised by this.

YES :upside_down_face:

This seems like a charge back. And it’s on the rise. More and more people are getting to know about it and I don’t know how Fiverr is going to deal with this problem.

I had this similar issue back in February. Still the issue has not been resolved even though my ticket is not closed yet. Also, this isn’t the best time to contact support either. You’d have to wait so long until your hair turns white.

On the bright side, I have seen occasional posts stating that Fiverr has come to their rescue and they have been refunded and compensated for their loss. But then again, ‘occasional’.

Good luck dealing with that, hope you recover soon!

2 Likes

I believe buyer interest is above everything.

Thank you pixperpoint Hope there is good news
But I am not waiting for anything :expressionless:

1 Like

then I think you have every rights to filling complaint :triumph:

have you? It’s your money, it’s your rights, people can’t take that away, just like that :triumph:

A lot of time passed without a response from Costumer support Although I know they will not do anything. Because the money is refunded to the buyer :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Day and No response From CS :expressionless: