Order Cancellation by Fiverr!

Hello Doers,

I have a question regarding to order cancellation from my recent experience!

Is Fiverr authorized to cancel order without informing to the buyers?

One of my client placed order yesterday, i was just making the designs and suddenly i got a mail from fiverr that the order is canceled from fiverr due to some Paypal Dispute from client side! Is that possible? Can i get orders from that client in future or i will not be able to do work with him?

Can anyone tell me about this?

Regards,
Trinity_it7

What you experienced is a forced chargeback initiated by the buyer through PayPal.

A buyer is entitled to make a PayPal dispute outside of Fiverr, which will give their money back without Fiverr having any power over this process, but Fiverr will remove that buyer’s account (if you try to open the buyer’s profile, you won’t be able since Fiverr may have already removed it to prevent them from ordering again and making other disputes)

So you won’t get any orders from that user specifically, but there’s a chance for that user to come back with another username/profile, without you knowing it’s the same user.

What you experienced is a forced chargeback initiated by the buyer through PayPal.

A buyer is entitled to make a PayPal dispute outside of Fiverr, which will give their money back without Fiverr having any power over this process, but Fiverr will remove that buyer’s account (if you try to open the buyer’s profile, you won’t be able since Fiverr may have already removed it to prevent them from ordering again and making other disputes)

So you won’t get any orders from that user specifically, but there’s a chance for that user to come back with another username/profile, without you knowing it’s the same user.

Ohh Okay, That’s why i am having this problem!

Thanks for your response mate! 🙂

Regards,

Trinity_it7

thank you so much for good info 🙂

@trinity_it7 Same thing happened to me some months backs. After one month of completing my work I got dispute from paypal from client. I could n’t do anything. Talked to Customer Service they said “there was a charge back filed for the payment of this order outside of Fiverr. The funds are now being held by the payment vendor, and are not in our hands.”

@trinity_it7 Same thing happened to me some months backs. After one month of completing my work I got dispute from paypal from client. I could n’t do anything. Talked to Customer Service they said “there was a charge back filed for the payment of this order outside of Fiverr. The funds are now being held by the payment vendor, and are not in our hands.”

thanks for sharing your experience @brady_bear

Hi, I have a problem with a cancelled order, Fiverr told me there was a problem with the seller and I had to cancel the order, I did that but, I was happy with the first work that she has sent me and asked for a revision. So I didn’t want to cancel and I guess the contact is lost?. How do I get it back?

Hi, I have a problem with a cancelled order, Fiverr told me there was a problem with the seller and I had to cancel the order, I did that but, I was happy with the first work that she has sent me and asked for a revision. So I didn’t want to cancel and I guess the contact is lost?. How do I get it back?

@hypnosebert hii thanks for your response! If fiverr has not removed the account of that user you can still contact her in your order list by opening her order you can go the inbox from the bottom of the order page by clicking on “See discussion” by this you can contact her! Let me know if you want more help!

Regards,

Trinity_it7

@hypnosebert hii thanks for your response! If fiverr has not removed the account of that user you can still contact her in your order list by opening her order you can go the inbox from the bottom of the order page by clicking on “See discussion” by this you can contact her! Let me know if you want more help!

Regards,

Trinity_it7

Hi Trinity, If I go in the inbox and try to click on Sandraa I get redirected to other sellers, and it says that there is no communication possible at this moment? So I can’t tell her that the cannelation is false and I am wainting for het revisions.

Greetings, Bert

Hi Trinity, If I go in the inbox and try to click on Sandraa I get redirected to other sellers, and it says that there is no communication possible at this moment? So I can’t tell her that the cannelation is false and I am wainting for het revisions.

Greetings, Bert

Then i think the buyer is removed by the fiverr! You can contact Fiverr support team for this! @hypnosebert

Archived