Order cancellation issue by customer support

zainabnaseer990

Hi! i have a question that i am doing a project but for some reaosn my gig is removed and the order on that gig was cancelled by customer support saying to the buyer that “You can’t share course related work” My gig is also removed because of doing someone else academic work.
So i made a new gig and is it possible that the same buyer ordered me again with no academic work used in the description and send me the same file again like a new order? If no…then what’s the solution because the buyer wants to order me again and i also did a lot of work of his project. So any secure way that my order again will not be cancelled if the same buyer orders me.

Hi! i have a question that i am doing a project but for some reaosn my gig is removed and the order on that gig was cancelled by customer support saying to the buyer that “You can’t share course related work” My gig is also removed because of doing someone else academic work.

So i made a new gig and is it possible that the same buyer ordered me again with no academic work used in the description and send me the same file again like a new order? If no…then what’s the solution because the buyer wants to order me again and i also did a lot of work of his project. So any secure way that my order again will not be cancelled if the same buyer orders me.

So any secure way that my order again

Are you serious? Fiverr told you that you broke rules and now you are asking how you can “safely” break rules again?

So any secure way that my order again

Are you serious? Fiverr told you that you broke rules and now you are asking how you can “safely” break rules again?

I am asking if the customer wants to order me again for any other oder so how he can order.Like in future if he wants to order me without any rule breaking thing so is there any danger or should i not accept order from him?

Sorry to hear, but if you are flagged by Fiverr again you may risk another TOS and losing your account permanently. I would suggest offering your service as a VA to do research.

They removed my gig but didn’t gave me any warning my days without warning are still 30/30. So what should i do if the buyer wants to order me for any other project which is not an academic work in future? Is there any danger?

What is means Academic work in fiverr??Please tell me details.

@devsakwib You may want to read Community Standards for more information.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

@devsakwib You may want to read Community Standards for more information.

Unethical Services

Fiverr’s marketplace is open for sellers to offer any creative and productive service they wish to propose. With that being said, we ask to refrain from offering any unethical service. For example, taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and constitutes copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow this type of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

I am just asking that can he order me again in future for some kind of project which is not someone’s homework or academic task.?Am i supposed to accept orders from him or not?

Archived