Order cancellation was never mutually agreed

afayyaz

My order of $70 and $100 were under dispute and requested for refund. And the seller even sent the reply that he will refund. Later no refund was processed and now it says mutually agreed to cancel order without any refund??? What kind of service is this. Please refund my $170 asap back in my account

My order of $70 and $100 were under dispute and requested for refund. And the seller even sent the reply that he will refund. Later no refund was processed and now it says mutually agreed to cancel order without any refund??? What kind of service is this. Please refund my $170 asap back in my account

s processed and now it says mutually agreed to cancel order without any refund??? What kind of service is thi

I think this messages was supposed to be handled by CS, not the forum. We can’t give you back your money!

s processed and now it says mutually agreed to cancel order without any refund??? What kind of service is thi

I think this messages was supposed to be handled by CS, not the forum. We can’t give you back your money!

Only if they had a simple way of contacting customer service. I would have done it already. Thank u for advice!

Archived