Order cancelled after completion 2 Months Later

zcbeats

I’m just wondering how easily can Fiverr Refund full amount to the customer and cancel the Order.
The Order was marked as completed 3 days after delivery, the buyer didn’t respond, I’ve sent him a notify that if there something to change he has to reply before 3 days, of course, he didn’t, the Offer was marked as Completed, the Problem is also the Money was Cleared after 3 weeks, the buyer already got the website I made for him, included was also the source files of the website so all that time I’ve spent on his Project is gone lost.

if the seller didn’t reply on time regarding Modification, that’s his problem, he had 3 days to reply.
the seller already got the source file so he can easily now change whatever he want on the project and use it for free.

I already delivered what he asked for and what my gig says and even More …

if the seller is not satisfied with the end result he has to give his review ( that’s also the same thing that you guys say on your policy ).

Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. You may rate your experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

Customer support then responds to me with this message:

I reviewed your order and I can see that the order has been canceled as you have refused to provide the buyer with more revisions.
Even if the order is marked as completed, if there’s more to be done, you should address the buyer’s concerns as you offer unlimited revisions.

Like what the Hell, I didn’t offer unlimited Revisions it was just 1 Revision included and already made 3 Revisions for free no extra charge , and before the Order was marked as complete he already saw what the website looks like and he liked it
after he got all files including source files, now he wants completely different Design after 2 or 3 weeks of delivery and the Order has been marked as Complete

and on The Policy, I see nothing about canceling orders in this Case

Revisions are valid just in case the order is valid. And not after 2 weeks of order completion.
If not then that means every Buyer can refund his money after order is marked as complete and say I’m not happy with the results

the easiest way for Customer support was to refund full Price to the Buyer because I already hade over 500$ on my Account.

and then after I respond to Customer service because I have already opened a complaint Ticket they respond to me back with the same message and closed the Case as Solved, Well done Fiverr Customer Support.

to be honest I’m not feeling safe anymore working like this.
no Policy Respect, no Rules.

• Like 24

I’m just wondering how easily can Fiverr Refund full amount to the customer and cancel the Order.

The Order was marked as completed 3 days after delivery, the buyer didn’t respond, I’ve sent him a notify that if there something to change he has to reply before 3 days, of course, he didn’t, the Offer was marked as Completed, the Problem is also the Money was Cleared after 3 weeks, the buyer already got the website I made for him, included was also the source files of the website so all that time I’ve spent on his Project is gone lost.

if the seller didn’t reply on time regarding Modification, that’s his problem, he had 3 days to reply.

the seller already got the source file so he can easily now change whatever he want on the project and use it for free.

if the seller is not satisfied with the end result he has to give his review ( that’s also the same thing that you guys say on your policy ).

Orders are not eligible to be canceled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Gig page. You may rate your experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.

I reviewed your order and I can see that the order has been canceled as you have refused to provide the buyer with more revisions.

Even if the order is marked as completed, if there’s more to be done, you should address the buyer’s concerns as you offer unlimited revisions.

Like what the Hell, I didn’t offer unlimited Revisions it was just 1 Revision included and already made 3 Revisions for free no extra charge , and before the Order was marked as complete he already saw what the website looks like and he liked it

after he got all files including source files, now he wants completely different Design after 2 or 3 weeks of delivery and the Order has been marked as Complete

Revisions are valid just in case the order is valid. And not after 2 weeks of order completion.

If not then that means every Buyer can refund his money after order is marked as complete and say I’m not happy with the results

the easiest way for Customer support was to refund full Price to the Buyer because I already hade over 500$ on my Account.

and then after I respond to Customer service because I have already opened a complaint Ticket they respond to me back with the same message and closed the Case as Solved, Well done Fiverr Customer Support.

as you offer unlimited revisions

I can’t check this since the GIG is gone, but this is what we say to all users, never put unlimited anything.

If you had this word in your description, the buyer is right, you agree to do free revisions until the rest of the time.

• Like 12

as you offer unlimited revisions

I can’t check this since the GIG is gone, but this is what we say to all users, never put unlimited anything.

If you had this word in your description, the buyer is right, you agree to do free revisions until the rest of the time.

i didnt offer unlimited revisions , just 1 revision was included and already made 3 modification without charging him any extra money fo it

• Like 13

This is what CS is interpreting as “unlimited revisions”:

“love making music and work on it untill it sounds perfect

Take that bit out of your profile description.

Nothing you can do about it now … sh1tty, but there you are …

• Like 16

This is what CS is interpreting as “unlimited revisions”:

“love making music and work on it untill it sounds perfect

Take that bit out of your profile description.

Nothing you can do about it now … sh1tty, but there you are …

this just my Bio not the description of the Gig or the Order

and on the gig itself and on the Order there is just one Revision Included

:man_shrugging:

• Like 12

@zcbeats It’s such a pity that this happened. I also got two of my orders (from the same customer) canceled after the buyer left two 5* reviews.

What happened to the money you got on the order? I assume that in two months you’ve already withdrawn the funds. I am curious about how this works …

• Like 14

this just my Bio not the description of the Gig or the Order

and on the gig itself and on the Order there is just one Revision Included

:man_shrugging:

Doesn’t matter which bit of your profile it’s on, the fact that it’s there is what CS interprets as a promise to buyers.

Take it out.

• Like 13

@zcbeats It’s such a pity that this happened. I also got two of my orders (from the same customer) canceled after the buyer left two 5* reviews.

What happened to the money you got on the order? I assume that in two months you’ve already withdrawn the funds. I am curious about how this works …

i had over 500 USD on my Account that was already cleared , and custsomer support cut from my wallet the 322 USD from it

thats not fair at all

• Like 12

i had over 500 USD on my Account that was already cleared , and custsomer support cut from my wallet the 322 USD from it

thats not fair at all

That’s ridiculous! About a week ago, my earnings were also taken, but in a smaller amount worth of about $10. But still, no notification, no reason of why, no explanation at all.

It makes me just take the earnings immediately once it is available, I don’t trust them.

• Like 14

That’s ridiculous! About a week ago, my earnings were also taken, but in a smaller amount worth of about $10. But still, no notification, no reason of why, no explanation at all.

It makes me just take the earnings immediately once it is available, I don’t trust them.

look what fiver Policy says :

Order cancellations, similar to Requesting Revisions for your delivered order, will not be done based on personal taste. Buyers are given the option to rate their experience with the seller and share their experience in a feedback review.

how can they ignore there own Policies

• Like 14

Order cancellations, similar to Requesting Revisions for your delivered order, will not be done based on personal taste. Buyers are given the option to rate their experience with the seller and share their experience in a feedback review.

???

its clearely a Violation of Fiverr Policy by Fiverr Customer support by itself

Violation of Fiverr Policy - Violation of use rights - Violation of copyright

• Like 12

???

its clearely a Violation of Fiverr Policy by Fiverr Customer support by itself

Violation of Fiverr Policy - Violation of use rights - Violation of copyright

More and more of this been happening lately. It’s either a policy change going on, or buyers had some sort of proof that was against the Seller itself, and they probably won and got their money back.

• Like 12

More and more of this been happening lately. It’s either a policy change going on, or buyers had some sort of proof that was against the Seller itself, and they probably won and got their money back.

I already made screenshots of all There Policies in the case I go with a lawyer so they don’t change their policy after that.

because whats matter is the Policy that’s on the website at this moment when this Case happened

and I’m 100% sure if I go with a lawyer I will get my money back because they are clearly on the Wrong Side and they are the ones who did Violate the Policy, not me

• Like 13

I already made screenshots of all There Policies in the case I go with a lawyer so they don’t change their policy after that.

because whats matter is the Policy that’s on the website at this moment when this Case happened

and I’m 100% sure if I go with a lawyer I will get my money back because they are clearly on the Wrong Side and they are the ones who did Violate the Policy, not me

You would waste more money on a lawyer than getting your money back. And Fiverr knows that, that Sellers won’t suit them for this reason. As of Customer Support, some of them are really rude and offends me most of the times. They are not professionals there, and they probably were picked by a mistake, because I can’t even communicate with them properly. I write a question and they repost an answer from somewhere that are just different things and doesn’t answer the questions at all!

• Like 12

You would waste more money on a lawyer than getting your money back. And Fiverr knows that, that Sellers won’t suit them for this reason. As of Customer Support, some of them are really rude and offends me most of the times. They are not professionals there, and they probably were picked by a mistake, because I can’t even communicate with them properly. I write a question and they repost an answer from somewhere that are just different things and doesn’t answer the questions at all!

i got good connections

my 2 oncles and my Sister are Lawyers 😄

• Like 12

i got good connections

my 2 oncles and my Sister are Lawyers 😄

whatever i will give Fiverr more time to respond and solve this case Fairly

if Customer support did a mistake its ok an apology will be fine , but they dont have to assume that they did it fairly and right.

if not then i will Go with Plan B

• Like 11

if Customer support did a mistake its ok an apology will be fine , but they dont have to assume that they did it fairly and right.

It’s not only you. I’ve seen many topics throughout these past few weeks, I even experienced this myself. And anything we do, Fiverr always win and laugh at us.

• Like 12

your story and stefanpetre26 are the same third story I heard this week. I hope someone can give better explanation on this case.

@zcbeats please continue updating this thread , I really like to know where it ends, it’s not an easy issue to accept with,

• Like 14

This makes me laugh, I mean if we are to give revisions after the order is completed then why revisions button only works before the completion. I think they are just fooling around.

These words totally denying there business model at first place and you can ask them to show these lines on terms and condition where it is written that we are bound to give revisions after the order completion as well. I am pretty sure they will deny it.

What I believe is fiverr moto is customer is always right. Either they have to deny there own terms and condition or not.

If they think that unlimited revisions means the seller can ask for improvement for the rest of their lives. Then I believe they are just promoting slavery on new level and we should stand against it.

• Like 14

they have totaly ignored me LOL

• Like 11

they have totaly ignored me LOL

this is so Redicilous:

looks what the response from fiverr is guys and tell me what you think:

Hi Zakaria,

I certainly understand your point of view.

I can see that you haven’t offered unlimited revisions, but when the final delivery is not working as it was supposed to work and the buyer has the proof of that, we reserve the right to cancel the order.

Thanks for understanding.

like seriously guys …

• Like 12

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

my gig was about to make just the design on photoshop as psd template + 2 flyers + business card + 2 labels for some bottles .

i made all of these as he suggested

after the order was marked as complete he asked for totaly different design

• Like 10

this is so Redicilous:

looks what the response from fiverr is guys and tell me what you think:

Hi Zakaria,

I certainly understand your point of view.

I can see that you haven’t offered unlimited revisions, but when the final delivery is not working as it was supposed to work and the buyer has the proof of that, we reserve the right to cancel the order.

Thanks for understanding.

like seriously guys …

Hi Zakaria,

Please keep us updating… This is not only you that suffering.

• Like 13