Order cancelled after delivering

Hi guys,

I received an order a couple of days ago which was an express order with gig extras totalling $30. So, I went out of my way that evening to ensure I delivered within the 24 hours and actually delivered in about 12 hours with a freebie chucked in.

About 18 hours after I delivered, I received an email and a notification saying that the order had been cancelled by Fiverr admin. I’m quite frustrated about this, I went out of my way to do the work and the completed work was available to him for a long amount of time where he will have no doubt been able to download it and now I’m the one at a loss.

Does anybody know why this happens? I’ve email Fiverr support but not heard nothing yet, that was less than a day ago so I’m sure I will hear something soon. Just curious if you guys have had anything similar happen?

Thanks

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am currently having one of those days also. My client wanted a mutual cancel on a gig that I have already finished and sent to him/her/it. I sent it anyway feeling that it was for a good cause - an organization newsletter. Now I am told by client that my gig was not done as promised. My client wanted me to do a complete newsletter in two pages with some articles that I had to on my own revise so they would fit into columns and now is not happy so wants to mutually cancel. Well, I guess I should have taken the offer because now I have more aggravation.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I am currently having one of those days also. My client wanted a mutual cancel on a gig that I have already finished and sent to him/her/it. I sent it anyway feeling that it was for a good cause - an organization newsletter. Now I am told by client that my gig was not done as promised. My client wanted me to do a complete newsletter in two pages with some articles that I had to on my own revise so they would fit into columns and now is not happy so wants to mutually cancel. Well, I guess I should have taken the offer because now I have more aggravation.

Four days and no reply from support.

I’m quite frustrated about this. It seems the seller loses out on situations like this due to a flawed system. Basically I’ve provided $30 of work for free and nobody is telling me anything about it. The users account has been deleted from Fiverr now it seems, so something is amiss with that account, but I’ve provided the work, I’ve fulfilled my end of the deal (and more), and I’m losing out. Not even an email or a message to tell me why I’m $30 out of pocket.