Order Cancelled But Review didn't wipe

shozibdesign

I’m a Seller
My service in Graphic & Motion Design. A few weeks back one buyer knocks me for and product motion graphic. He has a simple product appearance sample. I need to follow that accordingly. I agreed and he has all the necessary files. He also said that his seller didn’t respond, that’s why he needed me to finish that.

So I send him a custom request. After order confirmation, I start doing work on it. When completed about 40% of the work I notice I need his logo. So I asked him for the logo. That time he asked to cancel the order because he doesn’t need it now. I request him not no cancel it, whatever he needs I will do as it is.

Now he asked for two different animations and asking more and more changes (In Chat). Finally, he says he is disappointed with my service. I’m asking him politely what I suppose to do now? The buyer says to me, to deliver it as it is. Then I deliver the video file and he accepts it.

After that, he put a “1Star Review” on that order. But it was not visible on my profile because I didn’t give him any review. Again I asked politely if you need more changes I will do. Now he says he doesn’t need any changes. He will be asked Fiverr to cancel the order.

One day later he knocks on me and says the order will be canceled soon by Fiverr, also his review will be wiped from my profile.

Three days later, the order was canceled, but the ''1 Star" review is now visible on my profile. Also, I can’t give any reply on it. The buyer didn’t solve the matter.

So, is there any way to remove that review or do anything? Maybe I’m late to share here, but I need to know that for the future. Thanks in advance.

Archived