Order cancelled by buyer

sabbirhossain96

My second order have cancelled by buyer. I did not request his dispute order. I need to know how can i send a dispute request?

Will it be problem with my gig in which gig i did get this order.Or it will get bad effect on my profile/multiple gigs?

Usually, the seller is given a chance to turn down the request unless the buyer went to CS and requested the cancellation, then there is not much you can do.:roll_eyes:

Will it be problem with my gig in which gig i did get this order.Or it will get bad effect on my profile/multiple gigs?

It will affect your completion on time stat. 😧

Usually, the seller is given a chance to turn down the request unless the buyer went to CS and requested the cancellation, then there is not much you can do.:roll_eyes:

It will affect your completion on time stat. 😧

Will i get any restriction to send buyer request for cancallation?

Will i get any restriction to send buyer request for cancallation?

That depends on how low your stats fall.

FIV011_Social_v1-Blog-1.jpg.fdd0a85589759555fe0328fd4ec6bcdc.jpgBeing part of Fiverr means being part of one of the largest digital communities in the world. We want people we can trust, people we can communicate with (whether that means problem-solving or politely leaving some arguments alone), and people who look out for the good of the community as a whole. These basics of good communication, safety and trust are all part of the foundation of the marketplace we have created together, and improving on these things is part of gro…

That depends on how low your stats fall.

[FIV011_Social_v1-Blog-1]Being part of Fiverr means being part of one of the largest digital communities in the world. We want people we can trust, people we can communicate with (whether that means problem-solving or politely leaving some arguments alone), and people who look out for the good of the community as a whole. These basics of good communication, safety and trust are all part of the foundation of the marketplace we have created together, and improving on these things is part of gro…

Hello sir,

What problem will i have to face for order canallation by buyer?

Thanks

Archived