Fiverr Forum

Order cancelled by customer support after delivery

Delivered an order. Fantastic, right? Customer loved it. Mentioned on Monday he wanted a word or two changed in it. Informed him I would be away until Wednesday (was Monday evening when he mentioned). This came through the order modification process. Got to the office today. Order cancelled by customer support.

They state I should have done it quicker. The customer is even using the content on his website. They should at least check these basic facts before removing my $4.00 that I worked for.

What makes it even worse is that I had a late delivery cancellation through another gig. For some reason I had attached the content to one of his latest orders (but had not delivered it). I must have been tired. It is clear that the content was attached, and customer support agreed it had been attached. But I do not get the negative feedback removed. :s That was a genuine mistake on my part…but still.

I feel your pain. I had feedback left an hour after an order was cancelled. Now, you might ask how this is even possible? Well, there was a glitch in the system and the customer decided to leave a negative and now support won’t remove it. I sympathize with you.

I feel my pain. Paid 20 EUR for a “deep internet research”. Got half of the cells in the spreadsheet empty and links like this; http://www.beastyboard.de/

So go cry me a river.

Reply to @fajfster:

lol! Sorry fajf but that’s awesome. What a scammer. Seems some genres are like being a newbie in EvE Online.

Cheers,

@CreativelyCandi

I just had something similar happen. I delivered an order, the buyer asked for a modification, I redelivered and it went to the standard “this order will be marked complete in three days”. I log in this morning and see that the order has been cancelled yet the buyer is using the content.

victoria91 said:
  • I just had something similar happen. I delivered an order, the buyer asked for a modification, I redelivered and it went to the standard "this order will be marked complete in three days". I log in this morning and see that the order has been cancelled yet the buyer is using the content.

That could be somebody offering a PayPal chargeback.

My situation was slightly different. The customer wanted a modification. It took me too long to get it to him by his standards. Customer support therefore refunded instantly without thinking 'hey, the work has been done'. If this is going to be the case from now on then people could just request modifcations, get in touch with customer support and get a refund.