Order cancelled by Customer Support

sajedulshawon1

If the buyer account is not available anymore, it means the buyer made a forced PayPal chargeback, which automatically disabled their account. Unfortunately nobody has control over chargebacks, so you’ll just have to forget about it and move on to the next order.

Be glad it was an incomplete order, as others have delivered big orders to see them refunded months later 😐

If the buyer account is not available anymore, it means the buyer made a forced PayPal chargeback, which automatically disabled their account. Unfortunately nobody has control over chargebacks, so you’ll just have to forget about it and move on to the next order.

Be glad it was an incomplete order, as others have delivered big orders to see them refunded months later 😐

Thanks for your reply I think buyer violates fiverr rules it wasn’t a chargeback

You waited too long. I wait 24-48 hours to cancel an order. I will nudge the buyer, I will tell him I need instructions, but if he doesn’t respond, I just cancel.

It may hurt my order completion rate, but what choice do I have?

You are right.But I don’t want to increase my cancellation rate as I already cancelled many orders.

You are right.But I don’t want to increase my cancellation rate as I already cancelled many orders.

I find that it’s easier to raise your order completion rate than your overall rating rate. Going from 87% to 93% was easy, all you do is deliver a bunch of orders that they don’t cancel.

However, going from 4.7 to 4.8 has been impossible for me. It doesn’t matter how many 5 star reviews I get, any review at 4 or 3 lowers my score.

Also, nowadays you can see the individual ratings for each gig. If you’re at 4.6 and your competitors are at 4.8, I’d be more wary of bad reviews than of cancellations.

I find that it’s easier to raise your order completion rate than your overall rating rate. Going from 87% to 93% was easy, all you do is deliver a bunch of orders that they don’t cancel.

However, going from 4.7 to 4.8 has been impossible for me. It doesn’t matter how many 5 star reviews I get, any review at 4 or 3 lowers my score.

Also, nowadays you can see the individual ratings for each gig. If you’re at 4.6 and your competitors are at 4.8, I’d be more wary of bad reviews than of cancellations.

deliver a bunch of orders that they don’t cancel.

I don’t have bunch of order 😉

However I want to make this 97 to 100 😀

Capture.JPG.1335173c68b4dc9284cc2d93a4eb5c3c.JPG

I had an Incomplete order from more than 3 month. today CS cancelled this order and buyer account is not available on fiverr. So this cancellation is harmful for me?

Sorry for my English

Capture

had an Incomplete order from more than 3 month. today CS cancelled this order

I’ve seen people speculate that Fiverr may start to auto-cancel any old incomplete orders. If the buyer has closed their account or broken the ToS in some way that had nothing to do with you, their account would also be removed.

As far as I know any cancellation has a negative effect on you, although you could ask Customer Support about it. It never hurts to ask them if they can remove the impact of the cancellation on your statistics, but of course they may choose not to do so.

Archived