Fiverr Community Forum

Order cancelled by fiverr customer support

I’ve had three different people now. One of them had ordered over $150 of gigs from me over the past 2 weeks. I register domain names so I’ve actually forked out money for these domain names, so not have I lost revenue, it’s actually costed me money. And this guy (collinbroke) has the domains I paid for. In total i’ve lost about $200 in cancelled gigs in about 1 month.

Why should I sell on Fiverr???

What action is Fiverr doing to prevent this. Fiverr should be protecting sellers, without us they have no business.

I’ve contacted support everytime, but they tell me theres nothing I can do. The payments were disputed by the buyer.

They are quick to point out that they don’t get paid if I don’t get paid, but they aren’t the ones who are out of pocket, I am!

Hello All,

The same thing was happened with my friend at last night. Now he is not able to login to account and fiverr team deactivate the account. Is there any chance that my friend get back his account and he already submitted the support request to fiverr team and no reply from fiverr team ( approx 12 hours gone )

Fiverr mail which he got on mail:-

Unfortunately, based on your recent activity, it seems that your account no longer meets the minimal requirements for the Level One status. Therefore, we have removed the Level One badge from your account, along with the features that came with it.

There is nothing we would like more than to see you succeed on Fiverr, and truly hope that you’ll get back in the game soon. For more information, please contact our customer support team here: http://support.fiverr.com.

Best of luck,

The Fiverr Team

Any suggestion for my friend to get activate account again. Please help him , he is worried about money .

Thanks

Fiverr loses out too when there is a chargeback. They don’t get their 20%.

Hi @misscrystal but fiverr can cut off commission from my account. They disable my account and my whole money and time go to dark zone…

Hi @misscrystal but fiverr can cut off commission from my friend account. They disable my friend account and my friend whole money and time go to dark zone…

I agree with you. All time and hardwork go to dark

Thank you for your update to me @resume_help. Is there any suggestion to restore my friend account from your end.

obviously that should be the way. There should be a proper agreement to make just for the sellers who earn a living for them. It just happened to me. And I can’t even contact him. So down.

Today my order is cancelled by fiverr Customer Support.
I had deliver that order now I’ll not receive my revenues for them??. Support doesn’t answer my requests. Does somebody know what the problem is?

The buyer took the money back from Paypal probably.

Same things happen to me. Buyer gets his delivery and rate me with 5* then Fiverr Customer Support cancelled it. It seems somebody just kicked my belly, kicked my hard work.

I’m a new seller on Fiverr and my first sale was cancelled. Very encouraging. … NOT !!

please I want to know, if an order is marked as DISPUTE and I didn’t cancel the order before 48hour will my fiverr account blocked?

I will add 100 facebook comments to fanpage posts
https://www.fiverr.com/s2/a00ba53334

I delivered my order 4 months ago, today i found that order was cancelled by fiverr team and my balance goes to -$160

Fiverr just canceled two orders on which I received 5 star from buyer. What’s my fault? Delivering gigs honestly and on time. If there is some charge back it’s not my fault. It’s the Fiverr’s work to collect money from buyer not the sellers. I got order I delivered. I deserve money for what I worked for. Fiverr takes 20% of the sellers income, they should compensate for this and the loophole in their system.

3 Likes

it happened to me just an hour ago i lost $84 :frowning:

Ask your buyers to pay directly with depit card

Wrong - all payments must go through Fiverr using whatever payment method the buyer chooses.

Same here with me happens after 4 days of completing the Order. I get the message that " ORDER CANCELLED BY FIVERR CUSTOMER SUPPORT"
I have submitted my issue to Fiverr Customer Support with the screenshots and Code.
Will i get my payment back.
Thank’s

1 Like