Fiverr Community Forum

Order Cancelled - Can't Submit Ticket

Question- this morning I woke up and an order was listed as a buyer having canceled it- the order was completed fourteen days ago and the buyer left me a five-star rating. I worked hard, did the work, did a great job, and now it’s been canceled.

I tried to submit a ticket to support but every time I do it says ‘Delivery Failed, Please Try Again’.

This is the second time in a week this has happened- I had another order randomly cancel last week, it affected my completion rating and then the buyer re-purchased the gig right afterward for some reason.

This one has also affected my completion rating and I’m pretty sure that the buyer is using this article I wrote- she was really happy with it. I put lots of effort into my work (as we all do) and I don’t consent to it being used without the appropriate compensation.

I’m wondering if anyone else has had this issue and why I’m not able to contact Fiverr Support about it.

Also- I had a random withdrawal of funds yesterday that I didn’t initiate- I’ve changed my password, etc., the money went no further than my Paypal, but it was still a random withdrawal.

Has anyone else had issues like this? I would prefer to talk to support about it but I can’t get in touch with them. I still keep getting the Delivery Failed message, over and over again.

1 Like

@canadianwriter
there always loop holes and some over smart people do like that, its a cheating, fiverr should stickily take actions against them.

1 Like

Contact them at support@fiverr.com I had the “delivery failed” issue too and got a reply per email within a few hours recently.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, I’ll do that!

1 Like

I’m just a bit confused- the work is out there, it’s being used, I got a good review for it- I’m not even so concerned about the money, although that was time spent out of my work day that I should have been compensated for- for me it’s that it’s the second time in a week that it’s happened with no explanation.

If it’s going to be a regular thing then that makes it impractical for me to continue to do this, and I really like it here- I enjoy Fiverr for the most part.

2 Likes

contact them directly at support@fiverr.com.

Tell CS about the full project, the time you spent and what were the difficulties. Hope they will do something good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

fiverr dont think about sellers… they only think about buyers…

1 Like

you have to forget that incident and leave that buyer and start a new journey.
Hard work always pay :kissing_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Really - you’d be quite happy to carry on as if nothing had happened and let a buyer ‘steal’ your work?

You’d think so, but not if the buyer gets their money back - that’s working for nothing and doesn’t pay at all. :wink:

@canadianwriter - there does seem to be an intermittent, ongoing problem with CS. @miiila suggested the email address which does seem to work - good luck.

5 Likes

Like others have said, contact customer support. If the buyer accepted the order and left a review, they shouldn’t be able to cancel the order.

How do you know the buyer is using the work?

1 Like

@canadianwriter, no doubt fiverr is best the platform, but here sometimes buyers do unethical things or exploit sellers.:zipper_mouth_face:

@qxcreation
agreed.:roll_eyes:

Sucks! Sounds like a paypal chargeback - so basically the buyer disputed the payment - so he/she could enjoy a freebie, compliments of you.

They’re happy to leave a great review, knowing that the work was good, and best of all – they’re going to get it for free, eventually.

Unfortunately CS can’t/doesn’t do anything about that presently.