Order cancelled got cheated after working for 2 days

naikoosuhaib

I had one bad cancel order worked 2 days for a guy first said your are going nice I like work and then at last cancelled order saying I didn’t receive what I wanted.

Any tips how to save from such things and make less cancels. I had aim to never cancel any order But my ist is on the profile

I asked him 10 times Ist time he agreed when I went again on and asked is this okay he said yeh fine you going nice ans after completion he cancled ordee LOL

I asked him 10 times Ist time he agreed when I went again on and asked is this okay he said yeh fine you going nice ans after completion he cancled ordee LOL

An order is never cancelled by a buyer until YOU agree to accept that cancellation. The buyer did not force you to cancel; you CHOSE to accept his refund request.

If an order is marked as complete, then you’ve done the work. You should get paid for that work. Cancelling an order just because a buyer says he wants his money back, sets a bad precedence, and tells that buyer, and others, that they can take advantage of you. They’ll know that they can hire you, have you do work for them, and then just demand their money back after delivery so that they get your work for free.

NEVER work for free. It surprises me how many sellers still keep doing this. You did the work, you should get paid for it. End of story.

An order is never cancelled by a buyer until YOU agree to accept that cancellation. The buyer did not force you to cancel; you CHOSE to accept his refund request.

If an order is marked as complete, then you’ve done the work. You should get paid for that work. Cancelling an order just because a buyer says he wants his money back, sets a bad precedence, and tells that buyer, and others, that they can take advantage of you. They’ll know that they can hire you, have you do work for them, and then just demand their money back after delivery so that they get your work for free.

NEVER work for free. It surprises me how many sellers still keep doing this. You did the work, you should get paid for it. End of story.

As a newbie, I appreciate this information. I have only completed two gigs. The last one was a letter of complaint to a land lord. After I delivered the order, I was concerned that the buyer could just retype my letter and not pay me. It is good to know that cannot be done.

Actually the matter is being a newbie I was afraid that I cancelled request almost 3 times but he kept asking so I though he might leave a negative review at the profile and it will have bad effect on the profile when buyers will see the -ve review

As a newbie, I appreciate this information. I have only completed two gigs. The last one was a letter of complaint to a land lord. After I delivered the order, I was concerned that the buyer could just retype my letter and not pay me. It is good to know that cannot be done.

These things happen to the newbie. We are just afraid of these things but we should not coz we can’t always work and then they ask for a refund and our hard work goes in waste

Actually the matter is being a newbie I was afraid that I cancelled request almost 3 times but he kept asking so I though he might leave a negative review at the profile and it will have bad effect on the profile when buyers will see the -ve review

You can’t be afraid of the possibility of a bad review. If you hold the mindset that you need to keep cancelling orders because a seller might leave a bad review, then you’re not going to get paid much here on Fiverr. Stand up for your work. Don’t let bad buyers take advantage of you.

You can’t be afraid of the possibility of a bad review. If you hold the mindset that you need to keep cancelling orders because a seller might leave a bad review, then you’re not going to get paid much here on Fiverr. Stand up for your work. Don’t let bad buyers take advantage of you.

I Will keep this in mind to try hard to get money

• 1 month later...

I had a buyer firstly he order my 5$ gig which is to solve a simple problem.

He came with a code to tell me how to do it I did ans he asked revision that he needs on single page I wasted 1 hour and did make way to install it on single page.

Now he again aksed revision sending a video I want it like this.

What to do I don’t wanna cancel order neither want a bad review as I guess he surely will coz if he understood I did what he wanted this would not have happen

Mod Note: Inappropriate title edited and changed

First of all, I see this isn’t the first poll you created - can you tell us what the purpose of these polls are, especially this one? I mean, how does it help YOU if you know how many cancellations we have? If you just want to take pride in having a low cancellation rate, you can just say so instead of creating a poll 🙂

Secondly, the poll is public - surely you can’t expect us to reveal such information since it’s rather private.

Note: I also remember that Fiverr is against asking or revealing sensitive / private seller/buyer information, including but not limited to money earned, cancellations, orders count, etc.

First of all, I see this isn’t the first poll you created - can you tell us what the purpose of these polls are, especially this one? I mean, how does it help YOU if you know how many cancellations we have? If you just want to take pride in having a low cancellation rate, you can just say so instead of creating a poll 🙂

Secondly, the poll is public - surely you can’t expect us to reveal such information since it’s rather private.

Note: I also remember that Fiverr is against asking or revealing sensitive / private seller/buyer information, including but not limited to money earned, cancellations, orders count, etc.

Nothing is without purpose sorry about privacy I might be wrong if its harmful but see some time being a new seller I don’t want even one cancel order and then worried what low cancel rate is as its not fixed so like if top seller or level 2 sellers share how many they have it might give and idea what low rate is really.

If you think shouldn’t be will delete

Archived