Order Cancelled

nmagic

I’m a seller…

I have make a video for a buyer…The buyer accept it and left me 5 star and great feedback…

Now I see that the order is cancelled and the money have refund to buyer…

Sorry but what is this?? 😮

*THE BUYER CANCELLED THIS ORDER AND FUNDS WERE RETURNED TO THEIR BALANCE.

Any idea??? Are we protected??? I don’t think so 😦
And this is not the first time that happened to me…Another time the buyer have disable the account( it was reported , that say my costumer support) and I have lost my money…

I’m very sad for this… 😦

We do not work for free. You have every right to cancel orders on your own for customers that you are unable to complete work for. As for this issue, @misscrystal is right, it was most likely a PayPal chargeback. Fiverr takes those very seriously, and yes, while the buyer does get their money back, Fiverr also comes down hard on buyers that do this sort of thing.

This was most likely an isolated incident. Don’t assume it reflects all buyer-seller interactions on this site.

This happened with me once…!!!

Purchaser cherished my work and she gave me 5 star however toward the end request was canceled and the money have refund to buyer 😦

I asked to customer support… Be that as it may, it was not to support me 😦

Trust you get reaction to support you 🙂

The chargeback was filed for the payments made for these orders outside of Fiverr. The funds are now being held by Paypal and are not in our hands.
Please keep in mind that when you don’t get paid, neither does Fiverr, and that we want every Gig order to be successful. If a buyer abused his PayPal privileges, it is something literally beyond our control, but our Trust & Safety Team is already reviewing this buyer’s actions.

This is something that I get for response…

Nothing to support me…

The chargeback was filed for the payments made for these orders outside of Fiverr. The funds are now being held by Paypal and are not in our hands.
Please keep in mind that when you don’t get paid, neither does Fiverr, and that we want every Gig order to be successful. If a buyer abused his PayPal privileges, it is something literally beyond our control, but our Trust & Safety Team is already reviewing this buyer’s actions.

This is something that I get for response….

Nothing to support me…

I think it’s time to stop complaining about something that the buyer did, that neither you nor Fiverr has any control over. It happened. It happens. There’s nothing you can do about this, nor is Fiverr ignoring or oppressing you as a result. Fiverr lost money in this, just as you did.

This is not Fiverr’s fault, nor something that they can fix. The lost money is gone. As much as I hate to say this, it’s time to move on to your other orders.

The user account you are looking for is no longer available.

It has banned…

Anyway I don’t win anything…

Hope not to be repeated more… LOL

After this I have make another videos and buyer are happy with my work…This it’s a hope 😃

God bless all of you 🙂

Archived