Order Complete but search Gig not found

designidoll

There have been major changes to gig searching this year. So it’s often difficult to find the service you’re looking for. I too had difficulty finding 2 super sellers, as they weren’t at their usual first page position anymore when sorted by super selling gigs.

I’ve sent a ticket to support about this issue, so if they do take feedback into consideration, maybe one day it will be easier to find what we are searching for, at least if looking for your own gigs or either super lowly or highly selling gigs.

There have been major changes to gig searching this year. So it’s often difficult to find the service you’re looking for. I too had difficulty finding 2 super sellers, as they weren’t at their usual first page position anymore when sorted by super selling gigs.

I’ve sent a ticket to support about this issue, so if they do take feedback into consideration, maybe one day it will be easier to find what we are searching for, at least if looking for your own gigs or either super lowly or highly selling gigs.

Thank’s for your tips.

Archived