Order complete rate is 50% . How to develop?

rezaul_karimbd

I have completed one order successfully with great review. But it is a matter of sorrow that I have to cancel 2nd order because this task can not be possible. Actually theme does not have option which client wants. As a result I have to cancel his order by mutual resolution. As a result order complete rate has gone down 50% . But I want to know how to develop up to min 90% order complete rate as per fiverr requirement.

In this context, what can I do now ? Please suggest me . Thanks

I have completed one order successfully with great review. But it is a matter of sorrow that I have to cancel 2nd order because this task can not be possible. Actually theme does not have option which client wants. As a result I have to cancel his order by mutual resolution. As a result order complete rate has gone down 50% . But I want to know how to develop up to min 90% order complete rate as per fiverr requirement.

In this context, what can I do now ? Please suggest me . Thanks

Actually theme does not have option which client wants.

Perhaps you can save yourself some future hassle, by making it clear what options your work DOES provide. Never assume… always be clear and concise in your order descriptions.

Archived