Fiverr Community Forum

Order Completed But Buyer Says It Is Not Complete

Hi

I hope all of you are fine and doing great.

Today I got an order, completed it and delivered. I did much more then I offered but buyer has not marked it as complete, instead she asked for revision by saying “It is not working.”

I figured out the actual problem: Work was complete but buyer was unable to examine and see that things are working properly. Therefore, I contacted her.and tried to help. She was not following the steps I said to follow. She changed her tone from being nice to rude and said do it by yourself, I don’t have time for this. I am giving you just 2 hours to do it. I politely tried to make her understand that work is already done and I will help her see that work. She even changed the password of the platform I was working on. Now she is asking to cancel the order to get her money back.

I have spent continuous hours on that order.

If I will contact Customer Support and they will make her realize that order is complete then after marking the order as complete, she might give me bad ratings and review. What about this ?

Please guide me what to do now ?

Looking forward to read from you all !

Blessings & Peace

Fahad

If you are sure that you did exactly what she paid you for and you have the proof that everything is ok, contact CS right now in order to protect yourself. Send the proof that everything is ok and that the buyer tries to have a refund whereas you did exactly what you were paid for.

2 Likes

no fiverr CS cannot help out i faced these kind of problems they will say satisfied your customer and this is your responsibility to convince your customer even we give proof lol useless things

3 Likes

find the actual problem that what she want and what you maid after that if you see that buyer still on the same demand to cancellation of order then do it to avoid bad rating money will come again but bad rating will not remove again.

3 Likes

You can try to discuss with your buyer that what type of changes she wants, as you said you already spent many hours, so may be few more hours on the revision can save your order.

2 Likes

CS won’t communicate with the buyer for you in this case. But they will know the exact situation if the buyer ask a cancellation to CS.

2 Likes

yeah they will know the situation but will not remove bad review i have faced i am telling it i have faced same problem so i am saying here

2 Likes

once we try to save our order and buyer make a negative review then i will not remove by CS even the ratting will go down very badly and no one can help and CS will say that ask your customer to change the review and buyer will not agree so for 10$ to 20$ we bear bad experience lol

1 Like

agree to cancel your order or talk again to your buyer before negative review it will not remove mind it and it will show ever on your page bad spot.

2 Likes

If OP contacts CS, they might check his account, and see that he’s using the black Pro badge on his gig images (even though we’re not supposed to use level badges on our gig images, and even though he’s not a Pro seller).

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the advice Ma’m.

It really means a lot !

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing your practical experience… I appreciate that you took time and replied with much details.

Blessings !

1 Like

Hi
The situation you have mentioned will end up with the order cancellation otherwise she will leave you negative review
In my view cancellation is better option

Have you reported it ?

What happened to your account?

In short, my account has been disabled.

I received 3 Emails:

1. Your Gig Is Removed
We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig design unique and classy business card, logo, flyer. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.
The reasons are:

• The image you are using to represent your Gig has been flagged by our team for copyright infringement. Keep in mind that all images must be your original work and of the same standard & quality as the results you will be providing to your customers. Using a stock image, a random photo from the Internet, or an image which you copied or bought from a different seller, may mislead buyers.

• We noticed that the Fiverr Badge in your image does not represent your current seller level which may mislead our buyer community. Please use images with the correct badge(s) representing your current level when creating a new Gig.

• Your Gig image was copied from another Fiverr seller. In your next Gig, please use an original image.

We kindly ask that you consider the above suggestions when creating a new Gig. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at Fiverr Help Center. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team

2. Your Gig Is Removed
We appreciate you taking the time to create/update your Gig setup and optimize your instagram business page. Unfortunately we had to remove your Gig.
The reasons are:

• We noticed that the Fiverr Badge in your image does not represent your current seller level which may mislead our buyer community. Please use images with the correct badge(s) representing your current level when creating a new Gig.

• Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.

We kindly ask that you consider the above suggestions when creating a new Gig. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out at Fiverr Help Center. For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

Thanks,

The Fiverr Team

3. Your Fiverr account has been disabled

Hi ranafahadkhaan!

We are constantly working on improving every aspect of our marketplace. Our dedicated team has reviewed your account activity and determined that it is in violation of our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, this message is to let you know that your Fiverr account has been disabled.

Any available balance that remains in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

I’m sorry to hear that.

To answer your question, no, I didn’t report you. It could have been anyone; all of your gigs falsely presented you as a Pro seller, and, after all the effort that Fiverr put into the Pro program, they don’t want anyone to falsely claim that they’re a part of it.

Perhaps you can message Customer Support, apologize for what you did, promise never to do it again (and stick to that promise!), and ask them for help?

2 Likes

Actually I was not having that intention. I had put the badge on images when I don’t even knew about the concept of Pro on fiverr.

I googled badges and took Facebook, Instagram & Pro badge and placed them on GIG Images, having vision that I’m professional and have 4 Years of Experience in Industry. I am a Award Winner Graphic Designer.

I want to thank you for the advice :slightly_smiling_face: May God Bless You !

Really sad for the one, who reported instead of advising me.

Sometimes you loose something but you learn many things…

I am sad at the moment but life is about moving on.

Blessings & Peace

Fahad