Fiverr Community Forum

Order completed but still in progress on dashboard

I have completed the order but on the dashboard, it is still showing “in progress” and doesn’t count in order completion rate.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem, and I’ve sent a support ticket addressing the issue.

2 Likes

Same problem here! It’s a bug for sure

2 Likes

Same exact issue with my last completed order. Hopefully it gets worked out soon. It shouldn’t get counted against you if the timer runs out since the order is labeled as complete.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem from yesterday.

2 Likes

I have a order I delivered 6 hours ago still showing on the dashboard. Hopefully it’ll be resolved soon.

1 Like

Yes we have the same problem i have delivered but still show in Progress…

1 Like

Lol. I was just seeing this post while delivering my work to the client and Tada, I am also stuck in still in progress.

I hope it will get better soon.

1 Like

Also dont sweat about it, If you check it in order section, It will show delivered. Its just a glich in dashboard and i hope it will be solved quickly. Just for confirmation, go check your order tab.

1 Like

Yes. I am having the exact same issue. For a couple of hours, none of my active orders were showing on the app either but I’m sure it will get resolved quickly. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even extended orders still appear in the dashboard with their previous delivery time. Obviously just a bug.

1 Like

Is buyer accepted delivery?

oh! If you don’t see this post then i think you don’t have to face this issue :grinning:

1 Like

Issue is not just on dashboard. It dosen’t count in " delivered on time " section as well as i am running with low percentage on this and will lost my badge on 15 if dosent make it to 90%. Luckily i am very close to 90%, but this issue came right on time :laughing:
Yeah, I’ve seen that it is completed in Order section.

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll resolve it before evaluation.

The stats are intact, if you deliver on time you won’t have a problem.

1 Like

IM having the same issues since yesterday.
I even have some already accepted orders still in there lol

I hope this gets fixed soon

1 Like

Hahaha that was a good one Muneeb.

1 Like

It is being counted in delieved on time. Go to the order section and check your delivered tab you will see it will show that your order is delivered and is delivered on time. The error is on the dashboard.

it will show delivered eventually. still have 4 days to go. Don’t worry. I also need 28$ more to complete 2000$ for going to level 2. I hope i will get an order within these 2 days so i can complete my score.

1 Like