Order Completed but waiting For an Update

fahadqadir2

Hi There 4 days ago I delivered order and buyer marked that order as completed but today I saw that in my dashboard compete orders it was written down the order “” {Name} is waitinig for and update from you for 4 days" and my order completion rate is also descrese to 1%

Is there anyone who faced it
Help me to solve the issue Thanks 🙂

Usually it means, he requested a revision. Fiverrs push-notifications are a bit buggy in that regard. have you checked whether the order moved from completed to open?

He didn’t asked for a revision he marked the order as completed and gave a 5 star rating with the best feedback but why then it is not completed yet?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, aleslafer said:

I have the same problem

If it says that the buyer is waiting for an update for you, that just means that you haven't responded to their message. You don't have to respond if it's a message that you can't respond to (like "no problem"). This shouldn't affect your order completion rate, but if it does, just contact CS.

15 hours ago, krheate said:

If it says that the buyer is waiting for an update for you, that just means that you haven't responded to their message. You don't have to respond if it's a message that you can't respond to (like "no problem"). This shouldn't affect your order completion rate, but if it does, just contact CS.

Thanks. I have just submitted a ticket to CS because the "waiting for an update" warning has been for 14 days on my order. Since then, I have had dozens of messages and the order has been completed and 5-starred. Thanks again

1 hour ago, aleslafer said:

I have just submitted a ticket to CS because the "waiting for an update" warning has been for 14 days on my order.

It's not a warning! It's just a friendly reminder. Unless your stats are being affected by it, then you don't need to contact CS.

Archived