Fiverr Community Forum

Order completed, Fiverr CS Cancelled in buyer's favour

I don’t know how Fiverr CS will listen to me after they canceled the order for buyer. Even I keep sending them evidence and now buyer working with the factory which I provided?

The most funny thing is CS canceled the order suddenly without inform me. When the buyer and me still going on a conversation. He threaten to cancel in order trying to lower the price.

Here sellers sounds quite speechless, is there a way can gather as a group to talk to voice out?

They keep replying no!

I don’t know how Fiverr CS will listen to me?

The most funny thing is CS canceled the order suddenly without inform me. When the buyer and me still going on a conversation. He threaten to cancel in order trying to lower the price.

It is quite ridiculous that Fiverr will not listen to us no matter what… My order was also cancelled without even notifying me. The buyer already gave me a 5 star rating after which the order was cancelled…

I took Fiverr to small claims court and won, not only the order value but additional fees such as my hourly rate for the time it took to file the claim and respond tc…

I a legal consultant in the UK and that is what enabled me to win, if you’d like some help with your case feel free to message me.

1 Like

I had to create a new account as the permanently closed my previous, I am the author of this post.

This is exactly what happened so what we we do instead of shut up?

This really hurt! It doesn’t make sense at all from Fiverr’s blind!

This sounds good news no matter if I gonna file to court. But at least letting Fiverr know what is fair.

The way they do is too sided.

I am happy to spread out this news.

I don’t even know what we can do…